Comment

that was on the news last nite ..

wat a crock
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I don't think any of the players in our club would listen to that soft cock rule, lawyers or no lawyers. Whatever happened to people taking responsibility for their own actions and safety :x
        These gloves came free with my toilet brush

Comment

cricket??? :?

Comment

cricket??? :?
            Organised loafing.
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I've played cricket for over 20 years, from 5th grade to A grade. That is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read!! All boundries are marked and you can not walk past a ground without knowing whats going on, plus if a ball is hit in your direction you are warned.
              Plus the councils should place signs up, Warning cricket balls may be hit in your direction you could be injured or even worse killed :oops: So open your fucking eyes and pay attention - Thanks.

Before you know it the will put speed limiters on race bikes, max speed 110 Kph. Where does it stop?

Comment

hahah that's just so stoopid it's hilarious......

we are all creatures of habbit and at the split second you have that perfect line from a bowler to hit a SIX the last thing you gonna be thinking is

"im gonna be penalised for hitting a six under a Boroondara Council rule."

whack!!! SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

:shock:

cheers
                Darren

Comment

ahhh its sounds like a good'ole school lunchtime game

6'n out
                  tip'n run
                  1 hand one bounce

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Whatever happened to people taking responsibility for their own actions and safety :x
                    I think you will find they are talking about where sixes are going out of the grounds... ie foot paths /roads past a small oval.

Perhaps they can put up fences like the one around golf courses where balls are likely to be hit. If the grounds are too small to keep the game within it - then dont play it there...

I'm sure you'd be winging *just a little* if you were hit by a golf or cricket ball whilst riding past an oval / course.

Comment

I'd whinge but I wouldn't care too much about it because SHIT HAPPENS... something people need to start adopting more and more. Because of Australia now taking on America's "I'll sue you for this and I'll sue you for that" attitude, things like this will now become a common occurrence. Personally I'm sick of it and people need to accept the fact that sometimes life throws a curveball at you.. deal with it.
                      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

I'd whinge but I wouldn't care too much about it because SHIT HAPPENS... something people need to start adopting more and more. Because of Australia now taking on America's "I'll sue you for this and I'll sue you for that" attitude, things like this will now become a common occurrence. Personally I'm sick of it and people need to accept the fact that sometimes life throws a curveball at you.. deal with it.
                        trust me chookie. i totally agree with u, i wish people would accept their own misfortune, i spend all day arguing with people why we are not paying them a kazillion dollars just cause they tripped on a footpath!!! WA is already a very litigious state and its only getting worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        :evil:

Comment

trust me chookie. i totally agree with u, i wish people would accept their own misfortune, i spend all day arguing with people why we are not paying them a kazillion dollars just cause they tripped on a footpath!!! WA is already a very litigious state and its only getting worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          :evil:

if someone sued me for tripping on a rock in my garden (as they do in the states) they'd be getting a counter suit for breaking my toe when i accidentally tripped on their head....

whats next? i sue honda for my speeding fines cause they made a bike that could go over the speed limit and its their fault i was speeding?

i say group knee capping for litigious wankers!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

if someone sued me for tripping on a rock in my garden (as they do in the states) they'd be getting a counter suit for breaking my toe when i accidentally tripped on their head....

whats next? i sue honda for my speeding fines cause they made a bike that could go over the speed limit and its their fault i was speeding?

i say group knee capping for litigious wankers!
                            there was a dude that sued winnebago because he crashed his winnebago when he put it on cruise control and went to make a cup of tea!! (whilst cruising down the highway) He sued and apparently won because no where in the manual did it say that cruise control should not be operated with no one behind the wheel!!!! i mean c'mon i dont think people realise that the reasons their insurance is so high is because of all the stupid claims people make!!!!!!

Comment

there was a dude that sued winnebago because he crashed his winnebago when he put it on cruise control and went to make a cup of tea!! (whilst cruising down the highway) He sued and apparently won because no where in the manual did it say that cruise control should not be operated with no one behind the wheel!!!! i mean c'mon i dont think people realise that the reasons their insurance is so high is because of all the stupid claims people make!!!!!!
                              ...except that is an urban myth - like most of the "stella awards"...
                              http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/cruise.asp

sorry :roll:
                              (I only found this out recently too....)

Comment

Working...
                              X