Ooopps, you bwoke it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooopps, you bwoke it....

Hehe, just got my IR adapter soldered up to get these couple of pics off my phone...

Don't you love getting to work and seeing this on the side of your building? Especially when it is YOUR stock that happens to be inside it!

Brand new trailer too..... Ouchies! :shock:

Note that rather impressive warping of the chassis, currently its in the workshop being evaluated for a write off
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

WTF happened? :shock:

Incorrectly positioned load?
    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Turntable lock failed, and dumped the trailer off the back as he went round the corner of the building.

The front left leg bit into the roadway and gripped, twisting the whole chassis and tipping the trailer.
      Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

yay!! somebody broke something there besides me

Comment

blame it on the guy who doesn't speak english
          1, Always look good
          2, Always know what you're doing
          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

We probably can, the driver is a Scot, and noone can understand that!

Comment

does he say "grease me up woman" or "agnes, we've got work to do!"????
              ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

More like "Och Eye, I goots ma Yamaha cruuuuzer" (and the uuu has that cool scot warble in it too!)

Comment

can you understand this " YOUR ALL WANKERS" in my finest Scottish Acent.

Comment

Ochhh eyeee!!! (Said by the "Makka" with no remaining scots accent... )

Comment

can you understand this \" YOUR ALL WANKERS\"     in my finest Scottish Acent.
                      bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

lol, it's funny, we had this guy at my school when i was about 13, named steven dunbar. he'd just moved here from scotland.
                        without too much thinking, i think in my first conversation with the guy, I asked him if he could speak scottish.
                        lol
                        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Working...
                        X