This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Bracelet at Tiffany's

A lady walks into Tiffany's. She looks around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it.

As she bends over to look more closely, she unexpectedly has to fart.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone noticed her little woops and prays that a sales person wasn't anywhere near.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her.

Good looking as well !

Cool as a cucumber, he displays all of the qualities one would expect of a professional in a store like Tiffany's.

He politely greets the lady with, 'Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?'

Blushing & uncomfortable, but still hoping that the salesman somehow missed her little 'incident', she asks,

'Sir, what is the price of this lovely bracelet?'

He answers , "Madam, if you farted just looking at it , you're going to shit yourself when I tell you the price !!

Comment

• Comment

• WTF
        girl and guy funny chocolate 425g - Used Items for Sale - New Items for Sale - Gumtree Perth Free Classifieds
        Originally posted by Lefty
        Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

Comment

• An oldie but I still get a laugh from it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-FHr7yKDS0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-FHr7yKDS0[/ame]
          In the cherry blossom's shade
          There's no such thing
          as a stranger.

Comment

• Beer wench required for the cricket this Friday.

FREE ODI Cricket Ticket @ WACA for Friday - Concert Tickets - Sporting Event Ticket - Gumtree Perth Free Classifieds

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlRWNrkmMkM"]YouTube- LAHME SONG[/ame]
              Cops call it reckless riding. I call it 'skillz'

Comment

• Originally posted by LuLu View Post
                An oldie but I still get a laugh from it:

YouTube - My Humps Biker

Ghetto has that jacket :o

Comment

• Originally posted by STEEDS View Post

Ghetto has that jacket :o
                  Alas, Ghetto uses his knee sliders.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

• not sure if this should go in the TV thread or not,
                    Final Season Of 'Lost' Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
                    Can you help with foster care?
                    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

• Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

• Well?

Attached Files

Comment

• oh fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by LuLu View Post
                            An oldie but I still get a laugh from it:

YouTube - My Humps Biker
                            lmao. hadn't seen that one before. someone clearly had too much time on his hands to do that.

Comment

• [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uecPK7oKUE]YouTube - [V FUNNY]Biker got high[/ame]

Comment

• What did the watermelon say when her boyfriend asked her to get Married?
                                "Sure, but we cantaloupe" hahah get it?

Like "Can't elope" but "really it's the fruit cantaloupe which also happens to be a mellon as well.
                                You see it's sort of like a Homonym, but not really because for it to be a true Homonym it has to be the same word, where in this case it was one word cantaloupe, which happens to sound like two words, as in "Can't elope".
                                And within the context of two mellons conversing about such a serious subject as matrimony, compounded by the above play on words, It turns out to be quite humorous.
                                Vincit Omnia Veritas
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X