This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B&H View Post
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• The dark singlet wearing one is actually quite pretty! [am I turning Ghey for looking up? :o ]
      Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

• no, i have a slight crush....
        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliastheJester View Post
          and on that note

I think of this comic every time I get told to make an 8-12 character password with 2+ numbers.
          Just be aware password strength is not always proportional to bits of entropy.

How the Bible and YouTube are fueling the next frontier of password cracking | Ars Technica

If you're password is anywhere on the internet, it can be cracked.

Comment

• Our 9 month old, crawling for the first time today. For some reason, she found it highly amusing!
            Clicky
            and
            Clicky
            I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy shirt confuses Queensland cops
              How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Comment

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Patrick or Paddy to his friends was a youthful and hard working Irishman at a Coastal village in Ireland .

Daily he would pole a heavy old punt out to sea then work a heavy iron grapple to bring up the sand oysters which he sold to the local ice works. He was a man of regular habits he always arrived home each day at a certain time
                    Sadly, Paddy did not realise the heavy grappling was taking a toll on a faulty heart.
                    One day he failed to come home so his wife contacted the Police to investigate him being missing.
                    They rowed out and found Paddy dead in The punt beside him a huge grapple full of oysters he'd tried to hoist aboard.
                    Headlines next day in the 'Irish Times Newspaper' Said.........................................

OYSTERS KILPATRICK !

Comment

• TurboR1

“Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

• UFC / MMA / WWE / Boxing – All pussies

Polish Knight Fight League - YouTube
                        Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Marquez's new lap counter.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

• "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Originally posted by Geeman View Post
                              UFC / MMA / WWE / Boxing – All pussies

Polish Knight Fight League - YouTube
                              Whoa. They're still going for it though.
                              Not sure you'd wanna be hanging very the barriers spectators.

Comment

• much respect...

add:
                                Just to explain what the 2nd costume is
                                Last edited by okitoki; 23-10-2013, 12:33 PM.
                                "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X