Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For funny emails/jokes/vids/pics - that dont deserve their own thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Phildo View Post
    Q: What's long, hard and has cum in it?



    A: A cucumber.
    What's long, hard, and full of seamen?

    A submarine.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Prefectionist View Post
      What's long, hard, and full of seamen?

      A submarine.
      Why are camels called "Ships of the Desert"?




      Because they're full of Arab Semen
      Be patient or become one.

      Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

      Comment


      • Please note word in bold;

        • For funny emails/jokes/vids/pics - that dont deserve their own thread
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

        Comment


        • Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
          Funny Shit
          Fuck I was just in tears, wasn't a good look in the control room
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

          98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Para045 View Post
            Fuck I was just in tears, wasn't a good look in the control room
            There's 2 episodes to follow as well. I think they just get funnier as they go
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

            Comment


            • They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

              Comment


              • A gay deer walks out of a gay bar and says, "damn, I just blew 50 bucks in that place..."
                One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

                My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

                Comment


                • Phildo! You are fired!
                  I live with fear everyday, but sometimes, she lets me race!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Scorcher View Post
                    Phildo! You are fried!
                    Fixed
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Can you help with foster care?
                        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

                        Comment


                        • Repost...soz
                          Last edited by Stressfest; 13-02-2015, 08:42 PM.
                          Originally posted by TurboR1
                          Yeah, I remember Ken Done...

                          I look at his work and think... "I could do that, with an enema tube and a arsehole full of paint."

                          Comment


                          • Comment








                            • Last edited by Stressfest; 13-02-2015, 05:12 PM.
                              Originally posted by TurboR1
                              Yeah, I remember Ken Done...

                              I look at his work and think... "I could do that, with an enema tube and a arsehole full of paint."

                              Comment


                              • Where does one acquire such t-shirts?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X