sigpic

Comment

• http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/per...racer_2011.php
      ummmm , yeah
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

• How to Make a Vegemite Sandwich.
        Don't be stupid enough to try something like this and not safe for lanesplitting:
        Last edited by Wahoo; 16-08-2015, 07:52 PM.
        Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wahoo View Post
          How to Make a Vegemite Sandwich.
          Been tossing up all day wondering if I should or should not post this as it might encourage some idiots to do something just as silly but I really can't help laughing at it.
          Mario64's Kitchen
          '====
          //`
          -Magilla
          They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
          Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

• Video fails to deliver.
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOFH View Post
              Is this satire? (I hope it's satire because the forum has driven off about 80% of female participants over the past few years).

Otherwise it's about as humorous as a night surrounded by manly men doing manly things and lamenting the lack of women. Or clever humour.

Where's my sandwich - hurr hurr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
              Last edited by Skut; 19-08-2015, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cap'n James086 View Post
                Gold

Comment

• Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                  Video fails to deliver.
                  This is the direct link to how to make a vegemite sandwich on your motorbike:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYY-ig_P-F8
                  p.s. Oh, a bit slow on that one. Then you would agree with the ad that is attached to the clip for psychological counselling.
                  Last edited by Wahoo; 20-08-2015, 10:23 AM.
                  Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                    Video fails to deliver.
                    Originally posted by Wahoo View Post
                    This is the direct link to how to make a vegemite sandwich on your motorbike:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYY-ig_P-F8
                    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by Skut View Post
                      Is this satire? (I hope it's satire because the forum has driven off about 80% of female participants over the past few years).

Otherwise it's about as humorous as a night surrounded by manly men doing manly things and lamenting the lack of women. Or clever humour.

Where's my sandwich - hurr hurr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                      It works on both levels, for the guys who know it's satire & the guys who actually think like that.
                      The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
                        Originally posted by Desmo
                        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• ^that is exactly what the internet it for.
                              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X