Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Don't Park in a Motorcycle Bay

Or in front of a Fire Hydrant

[/IMG]
      What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• Comment

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Started a new band a little while ago, called it 999Mb, haven't got a Gig yet
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Like an old kipper
              Last edited by jetstream; 10-11-2015, 03:37 AM.
              Only motorcyclists know why dogs stick their heads out the window.

Comment

Comment

• - - - Updated - - -

The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Originally posted by bofh View Post
                    rotflmao
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Prince Charles is terrible at Knifey Spoony.

Comment

• Last edited by BOFH; 15-11-2015, 10:52 AM.
                        The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOFH View Post
                          [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5052PapE04/video]
                          Link no worry, joo missing [ in front of slash
                          DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

• If you haven't seen it yet, welcome to the funniest ad of all time.

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              My footpegs were past the feelers and eating into the main peg within 150kms I've managed to get nearly 1200kms out of them by not leaning and just sliding the rear to negotiate corners, I have a $150 set of replacements that I'm avoiding putting on because it's a waste of money [emoji38]

Although at $450 for a rear tyre pegs may be cheaper.

I wonder how some people take corners Ive ridden all over the place and around 50K over the years still haven't scraped my pegs on either bike.
                              If you want tyres try JP Cycles paid half that price for my white walls
                              National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

• Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
                                I wonder how some people take corners Ive ridden all over the place and around 50K over the years still haven't scraped my pegs on either bike.
                                If you want tyres try JP Cycles paid half that price for my white walls
                                I've got a breakout [emoji38] 24.5 degrees of lean angle and a 240 rear.
                                Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
                                X