X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Because it's over 16?
    Nearly twice that (if you picked the right one )http://www.australian-coins.com/bank...20-note-value/
    Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by saltbush View Post
      Two men in Northern Ireland try to move a couch. There is struggle, there is a breakdown of teamwork. There is lots and lots of swearing.
      O that was funny thanks for that one
      BOFH (sorry don't know how to copy the vid in here )
      The older guy reminds me of my Dad. He'd be sober & swear more coherently though!
      The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
        heh, what's wrong with this picture:
        Someone was silly enough to buy an iPhone?
        '====
        //`
        -Magilla
        They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
        Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
          Someone was silly enough to buy an iPhone?
          Heh, not I. Was browsing for my new Samsung and it came up in the results

Comment

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Made me laugh, you probably won't if you own a beard and an angle grinder.
              Doug

Comment

• One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1LQGo7xgPg
                  "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Comment

• i would definitely buy the car after watching this "for sale ad"

Last edited by chief wiggum; 28-02-2016, 10:11 PM.
                          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

• R.I.P. Father Jack...

The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X