Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For funny emails/jokes/vids/pics - that dont deserve their own thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hillz View Post
    i put the fucking thing out of its misery.. i just thought my attempt at compassion was a bit novelty as it had more lives than a cat...

    what would you have done Mr Perfect? 10.30pm on a friday night with a roo in your yard that could only use its arms.. i'll just call you next time aye? take it to a 24hour vet or someshit lol.. the things are a pest no point saving a half fucked one

    i did what i could with what i had
    Nothing wrong with putting it away, just make sure you get it the first time not have it still breathing the next morning.

    They are tough as nails.

    The two of you could not stun it (which you did) and slit it's throat?
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hillz View Post
      i put the fucking thing out of its misery.. i just thought my attempt at compassion was a bit novelty as it had more lives than a cat...

      what would you have done Mr Perfect? 10.30pm on a friday night with a roo in your yard that could only use its arms.. i'll just call you next time aye? take it to a 24hour vet or someshit lol.. the things are a pest no point saving a half fucked one

      i did what i could with what i had
      YOU PUT IT OUT OF IT'S MISERY ASAP

      The very fact you need to be told that makes my skin crawl

      AND THEN POST IN A FUNNY PIC THREAD???

      You show a complete lack of empathy for an animal who cannot defend itself - lets hope you don't develop any worse character traits

      Comment


      • we did it as fast as we could, we thought it was dead. shit happens get over it

        i grew up with these things jumping out in front of the car & on the bike out bush, plus now they eat all my fruit, shit on my lawn,dig up the creek & wreck my fences... so yeah one of them down doesn't lose me any sleep there is another 50 every arvo

        Comment


        • yeah sure cruelty is okay as long as you can justify it by saying plenty more where they came from.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dwillia View Post
            yeah sure cruelty is okay as long as you can justify it by saying plenty more where they came from.
            Euthanasing an animal is not easy. His only mistake was not using the cinder block first. He obviously thought the first method would have been the quickest and least painful. Clearly he was not experienced in what he was doing and the intention was the opposite of cruelty.

            Some of us understand that dark humour during difficult events is a coping mechanism. That is what seems to be at play here.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

            Comment


            • Who am i to judge. Let the RSPCA make the call

              Comment


              • Here is a really good reason why posting anything can sometimes be a bad thing.......... evidence

                An action that was obviously seen at the time to be "the right thing to do" may not in hindsight been thread worthy.

                Great for educating the kids but fuel for sjw to ramp into another witch hunt.

                Who can honestly say they have hit a roo in the cage/4x4 and went back to see if it was ok?????


                Glass houses....
                " Imagination is the seed of life..."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                  Here is a really good reason why posting anything can sometimes be a bad thing.......... evidence

                  An action that was obviously seen at the time to be "the right thing to do" may not in hindsight been thread worthy.

                  Great for educating the kids but fuel for sjw to ramp into another witch hunt.

                  Who can honestly say they have hit a roo in the cage/4x4 and went back to see if it was ok?????


                  Glass houses....

                  no not glass houses you decrepit old cunt - anything i've ever hit I've made sure was dead

                  and you've missed one of the points

                  HE FOUND IT FUNNY ENOUGH TO POST ONLINE??!!!

                  and care to elaborate on how this has anything to do with sjw? I'm as un-pc as they get but animal cruelty? really? just because the intention wasn't to hurt doesn't make leaving it to die a slow death right. Its a slippery slope, ask the arseholes who are in jail right now for something not too far removed from this. Anyone who thinks this is okay, can just fuck right off as far as I'm concerned. You don't deserve to breathe the same air as humans.

                  Comment


                  • Thanks for taking the time to answer.
                    As much as I love to have a chat online I'll decline on this one.
                    Maybe you should aim you angst at Mr Hillz.

                    I miss the point all the time.
                    Cherio...
                    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                      Euthanasing an animal is not easy. His only mistake was not using the cinder block first. He obviously thought the first method would have been the quickest and least painful. Clearly he was not experienced in what he was doing and the intention was the opposite of cruelty.

                      +1 I nailed one many many years ago in my F100 out in the country and a mate who was with me also tried his best to get hold of it to snap it's neck and ended up just getting his leg opened up when it kicked out and caught him with its claws, we had nothing else we could use other than a wheel brace which given his injury we weren't going to attempt so all we could do was run over his head to finish it off before I took him to hospital

                      Some of us understand that dark humour during difficult events is a coping mechanism. That is what seems to be at play here.
                      +1 I still make jokes about the death in custody I was involved in back in 2008, I'm the only one of ~10 people involved that still work there, 2 left the job shortly after due to stress related to it, another had extended leave before transferring to a different prison and another developed a drinking problem

                      Yes it was probably not the place to put a post like that but sometimes people post/say shit with good intentions that they regret later


                      Originally posted by dwillia View Post
                      Who am i to judge. Let the RSPCA make the call
                      Fuck the cunts at the RSPCA, if you think they are the great white hope for animals you must love PETA

                      My missus used to work for them years back helping out in the kennels/with minor surgeries/bookwork/taking photos for the website etc and left after a couple of years due to the fact that they were more concerned about building nicer offices/new cars for the executives etc than fans or aircon in the kennels actively promoted pushing the nicer animals as they could get more $ and a higher turnover
                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                      98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dwillia View Post
                        you're an fucking arsehole for doing this

                        you're a fucking sociopath for thinking its funny
                        If you find a post on here offensive USEthe report icon.
                        Its the ! symbol inside the triangle.


                        I can understand your rage but watch the abuse towards others.
                        You tore Gsxinshed a new one...it was undeserved.
                        too much of that going on lately....just saying.

                        Comment


                        • i got my mate to come who takes out roos often

                          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Blazon View Post
                            If you find a post on here offensive USEthe report icon.
                            Its the ! symbol inside the triangle.


                            I can understand your rage but watch the abuse towards others.
                            You tore Gsxinshed a new one...it was undeserved.
                            too much of that going on lately....just saying.
                            That cunt gives as good as he gets. He's just passive aggressive. You say undeserved, I beg to differ.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dwillia View Post
                              He's just passive aggressive.
                              heh, and some are just aggressive.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by chew View Post
                                i got my mate to come who takes out roos often

                                Far out, you're turning me on.
                                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X