This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goliath View Post
    Respect! Do you really use original Vernier callipers? Most people don't know how to read them accurately if they don't come with a digital display.
    yep im old school, i can get the manual v-cals down to a tenth of mm with decent accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
      yep im old school, i can get the manual v-cals down to a tenth of mm with decent accuracy
      I hope you mean down to 1/50 of a mm???

Comment

• It really is important that when you do cock comparisons you can measure down to 1/50 of a mm!

Comment

• We are talking about verniers yeah?
          They're not for measuring bricks (or dicks)

tenth of a mm aint too accurate for these things

Comment

• Family an i whet to see Michael McIntyre last nite at the arena, A very funny bloke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saltie View Post
              Family an i whet to see Michael McIntyre last nite at the arena, A very funny bloke.
              That is a good joke.

I thought his material was mostly tired, easy hits and just a little bit racist.

Though he is playing to his boomer audience in that way. I was only there because I was dragged out with the inlaws.
              Originally posted by Desmo
              Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Not a fan of Michael McIntyre. Jimmy Carr however...

Comment

• I’d part some coin to see Jeff Durham the Ventriloquist.

Comment

• Originally posted by pnork View Post
                    Not a fan of Michael McIntyre. Jimmy Carr however...
                    even Carr's standup is getting a bit tired

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• So cool...

Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• ^^ i know a few guys that quit riding & moved to Switzerland after getting bit by the base bug, just do part time work in pubs n stuff & flip off cliffs every morning.. seems like a sweet way to live life

first there was 2 stroke for men, now this

Comment

• nomination for dick head of the year... or needs to be check for mental handicap

everyone knows the police basically live on that road now saying speed kills.. its not the speed just dicks can not over take with out killing people

Comment

Working...
                                X