Is your cat plotting to kill you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your cat plotting to kill you?

http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
    how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Not only does my cat plot to kill me it attempts to almost every minute. The only safe time is when im at work, but that is the perfect plotting time.
    IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

hehe

Comment

thats so true, my cat lays on my girlfriends face when she is asleep... ninja cat
        RIP ADRIAN LEE
        16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
        I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by ashmo View Post
          thats so true, my cat lays on my girlfriends face when she is asleep... ninja cat
          worst thing ever to wake up to

Comment

Originally posted by bobinatcat View Post
            Orly?

Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
            1985 - 2009

Comment

you haven't met some of the ladies i've taken home
              (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

^ haha
                http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
                how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Yep, that is cats to a T. Love em all the same.
                  Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

I don't know I can think of worse things than waking up to pussy on my face!

Comment

Yeah..... Try a chihuahua bum.
                      That's a trick that gets played in our house.
                      Grrrr
                      Six speed.... so that's five and reverse.... right????

Comment

Originally posted by ashmo View Post
                        Aren't you supposed to wake with your girlfriends pussy on your face?!!

Comment

Our cat Weezil has always actively hunted our younger son with random attacks common. These stopped about 1 year ago. He is now 17, 188 cm and recently the cat started on him again!

Probably all due to the rough treatment from both of them to each other when they were younger, cat is now 9.
                          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

My fat little man is a terror, only having 3 legs has never held him back from bashing up every other cat he can find in the neighbourhood.

Was playing with him one day, bugger was on the top level of a big cat tower thing and suddenly decided that he no longer wanted to play so BAM, smacked me in the side of the head, sent my glasses flying and me trying to work out what the hell just happened.

The only thing I can say is that if he had two front legs he would be lethal!!
                            In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by foolishboy View Post
                              My fat little man is a terror, only having 3 legs has never held him back from bashing up every other cat he can find in the neighbourhood.

Was playing with him one day, bugger was on the top level of a big cat tower thing and suddenly decided that he no longer wanted to play so BAM, smacked me in the side of the head, sent my glasses flying and me trying to work out what the hell just happened.

The only thing I can say is that if he had two front legs he would be lethal!!
                              Thats my STUMPY!
                              Go fat boy...

Comment

Working...
                              X