Todays Funny WTF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Funny WTF.

Your tax dollars hard at work my friends.

Court considers how much is too much in skimpy case - The West Australian

"One of the allegations is that this ladies nipples were erect…I just don't know how this is criminal conduct," Mr Dobson said. "It simply does not seem to be in the public interest."

I guess there is more to policing than ridding the earth of FE's
    Last edited by Roger Explosion; 14-08-2009, 08:50 PM. Reason: grammer nazi
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Well I for one now feel safer at night.
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I wonder how much ass she was showing... but it just means the two police were having a perv while she was bending down anyway, filthy hypocrites. And hard nipples... criminal? seriously... what now?

Another example of WA police bending down the rules to whatever the fuck they want for no public gain whatsoever (more of a loss tbh hehe).

Both Mr Dobson and Ms Brookes said police should be using their resources to solving serious crimes.
      WTS, What a waste of public money,

Comment

tis funny she was a skimpy for my mates buck party a while ago and she was very tame compared to others.
        must say great tits tho she is a kiwi too

Comment

Kiwi?

Pigs probably want to deport her.
          Good on them I say!
          c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

what a joke...

if it offends you, DONT GO TO A BAR WITH ADS UP SAYING SKIMPIES.. idiot coppers

looking for shit in a sewer.. of course you're going to find it...

goddam
            comic sans is OKAY!

Comment

This case is the result of the nanny state that has been voted in both nationally and at state level, soon it will be at local government level if we are not careful.

A lot of religious groups and in some cases moral standards groups have a lot of pull in this country, it may not necessarily be obvuous but it is there.

Have a look at the Christian Democrats policies and tell me if you want that bunch of fucktards in office and any level of government.
              DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Venkman View Post
                This case is the result of the nanny state that has been voted in both nationally and at state level, soon it will be at local government level if we are not careful.

A lot of religious groups and in some cases moral standards groups have a lot of pull in this country, it may not necessarily be obvuous but it is there.

Have a look at the Christian Democrats policies and tell me if you want that bunch of fucktards in office and any level of government.
                What he said...

Sounds like the coppers propositioned her and got shot down...
                Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                . .

Comment

This chick was at my house in my pool naked serving me and my mates beers at my bucks party earlier this year!!!
                  Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                  Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by drifter View Post
                    This chick was at my house in my pool naked serving me and my mates beers at my bucks party earlier this year!!!
                    You lucky bastard
                    DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Originally posted by drifter View Post
                      dude think I was there is it the party luke organised?

Comment

Is it just me, or is there a definite Jewel Staite-esque quality to her mugshot? :awesome:

Comment

Working...
                        X