Look How Fucking Bad I Parked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look How Fucking Bad I Parked

Just discovered this. Somehow, I figured there were people on here who might appreciate/wish to submit content.

Look How Fucking Bad I Parked

I don't get it.
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Oh, now I get it.
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

lololol

copypasta fail

Comment

well when I drive a decent car and have to park in a shopping centre full of non caring snotty nosed kids and fat mommies who just bash their door into my car ,I will park on the outskirts and occupy 2 carbays to stop little and big turds dent scratch my car!

Comment

I get it but I dont want to spend time looking at something I see daily. :???:

On a related note, basically every disabled parking bay in the Jandakot area has a lazy fucker parked in it, who is clearly not disabled.

I especially like the guy that parks his F250 longways across a disabled bay and 2 regular bays. classy.
            Originally posted by Amac
            suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Spewin, thought we were going to see someone who should know better that cant drive

Comment

Gold, great idea for site!

Comment

It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

They could take enough photos to overload the servers in Microsoft's parking garages alone. The only thing people do worse than driving around here is parking.
                    Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

We recently had our workplace change to everyone having to reverse park.

Fuck it was entertaining considering some of the girls cant even park properly forwards.

Saw one or having 3 goes at it.
                      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

I've got a classic car and on the occasion I have to park it somewhere I always park way away from everyone else and guaranteed every time I come back someone has parked right next to me, even though there are 10 spots either side.

I think you should be able to take a side mirror when you see bad parking, especially in really busy shopping centres.
                        Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner Adelaide

Comment

Originally posted by Twinks View Post
                          I've got a classic car and on the occasion I have to park it somewhere I always park way away from everyone else and guaranteed every time I come back someone has parked right next to me, even though there are 10 spots either side.

I think you should be able to take a side mirror when you see bad parking, especially in really busy shopping centres.
                          I have a theory on this that people see a car parked on it's lonesome and they think to use it as a guide for slotting into the next space without having to think and use the lines alone.

Or maybe people just really are this irritating.

Comment

There's nothing like a 5 year old bog stock SS commode straddling 2 car park bays, because the car is so precious.

I worked with a guy who did that constantly, and for some reason the car copped far more casual vandalism than any other car I've ever seen.
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Twinks View Post

Or perhaps your definition of a classic car just means "old" in everyone else's books?
                              FTP

Comment

Working...
                              X