cat playing fetch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cat playing fetch

thought fellow psbers might find this ammusing. this is my cat playing fetch. i didnt teach him any off this-he just does it. he has moved onto bigger things now and has to drag them around but still manages

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCmK1fAgJp8]YouTube - cat playing fetch[/ame]
    Injection is nice, but i'd rather be blown!

Thats awsome! My dog doesnt play fetch.
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

thats awesome!
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

WOW your cat is awesome, maybe it can get an acting gig?

What variety is he???

Comment

That's weird, but cool!!

Comment

I had a burmese which used to do that... Now he just looks at me as if to say "why dont you go get it"
            If u teach him to fetch a beer i'll be really impressed...
            Speed dosen't kill, its the slowing down that does...

Comment

he's nearly there, he grabs stubby holders.
              Injection is nice, but i'd rather be blown!

Comment

haha, good one!!!

I had a cat that did that with bits of broccoli and paddle pop sticks
                Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

dats orsum - smile to face stuff - i likke the realisations of job at hand at 1.50

Comment

A mate of mine had a cat that used to play fetch like this.

I think you just need to play with them enough and they'll do it...

your cat is like his though - doesn't bring it *all* the way back like a dog will - the cat likes to make you do something in their "you are my servant" kind of way
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                    X