This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest FML Ever

I looked back 5 pages and couldn't find the fml thread but this one was so good it was worth making a new thread for, it was submitted by a WA cop.

Today, I pulled someone over for speeding. He was only 10 over the speed limit so I gave him an $84 fine. It turns out he is a workplace Occupational Health and Safety officer and because I wasn't wearing my high visibilty vest while standing on the side of the road he gave me a $250 fine. FML
    Originally Posted by Maxo
    do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
    to Butters

Yea, heard that one before man...

I call shenanigans...
    comic sans is OKAY!

Comment

Old urban legend is old.

Comment

Old joke is old.

Dubs

Comment

Given that WA police are appointed by the state to the position and are not technically employees and therefore are not bound by the OH&S guidelines then yes BS is BS.

Comment

FML finally pays off

Today, I pulled someone over for speeding. He was only 10 over the speed limit so I gave him an $84 fine. It turns out he is a workplace Occupational Health and Safety officer and because I wasn't wearing my high visibilty vest while standing on the side of the road he gave me a $250 fine. FML
            #5309221 (264)

I agree, your life sucks (6652) - you totally deserved it (25438)

On 09/17/2009 at 6:57am - work - by auscop (man) - Australia (Western Australia)

roflmao
            Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Working...
            X