Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

havu got funny workplace emails to share? i do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• havu got funny workplace emails to share? i do!

Share ur funny workplace emails..

Edited to protect umm anonymity- ccd into this awesome set fire to those fucking bridges and bye bye mofos email today

Dear All,
    (Name deleted) has decided to let me go today….. I wish all of you permanent employee the best of luck…
    The reason as was claimed by (Name deleted) and the key people that I am a very hard person to manage and (Name deleted) the contractor has complained about my inventor skills which some of the leading people in this company don’t understand…..
    anyway I have had a good time with (Name deleted) and I am really upset for being dismissed by this way but I am also very proud of my achievement especially the (Name deleted) which was built in the late fifties and nobody dare to change its design but I did.

By the way (Name deleted) and I worked together in a company called (Name deleted) before I come to (Name deleted) and he was behind my redundancy at that time and when he came here and saw me the engineering manger he couldn’t stand that and repeated the same thing.
    I consider it unfair dismissal because I am still much better than (Name deleted) himself who became the hero now…
    ---PLEASE REPORT THIS THREAD OR MESSAGE NOW------PLEASE REPORT THIS THREAD OR MESSAGE NOW------PLEASE REPORT THIS THREAD OR MESSAGE NOW---
    ---PLEASE REPORT THIS THREAD OR MESSAGE NOW---
    Regards
    (Name deleted)

Posted via Mobile Device
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Cool (name deleted).

Comment

I love the 'I am still much better than (x)' ending, I can only imagine how seeing that mind fuck sent to all ur collegues would shit u if u were 'x'!

I don't know why the forum substituted that please report post or thread message into my post.. Its not meant to be there and my edit hyperlink doesn't work on my berry

Posted via Mobile Device
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Working...
      X