Revolutionary Dog Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolutionary Dog Toy

My sister is forever buying her little bulldog (french bulldog) doggie chew toys. He comes over to visit and play with our dogs every so often, and Gabby the real deal british bulldog usually chews up the toys pretty quick.

They're having trouble with this one though. Can anyone see/guess what it is they're eating? It's bike related..

They've been gnawing on it for hours, it's good cause it's keeping them occupied while I complete project (and procrastinate on PS

Wouldn't have a bloody clue...

Comment

knee slider. ??
      A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Chin Slider

...and the dog is about to low side.

S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

shoulder pad?

Comment

Posted via Mobile Device

Knee slider!

Comment

I'm going knee slider. You reckon the stuff there made out of could be toxic? Just asking

Comment

Def a knee slider.

Comment

It's a rib cage.

Or a knee slider.

Comment

+1 for a knee slider....
                    if they're having trouble finding a toy perhaps suggest a Kong...they are awesome my greatdane/bullmastiff has only ever had one (she's now 5) and it still looks like new

Comment

Originally posted by zooyork View Post
                      +1 for a knee slider....
                      if they're having trouble finding a toy perhaps suggest a Kong...they are awesome my greatdane/bullmastiff has only ever had one (she's now 5) and it still looks like new

My Border Collie cross destroyed a kong in 5 weeks:o. Couldn't believe it because I hear that other dogs try and they last for ever. I'm still baffled how she did it. Oh an Another one for knee slider.

Comment

Can I buy that kong zooyork? My shepherd has destroyed every kong I've gotten him in minutes once he gets down to business. Its the ripping that kills them, not chewing. They end up as a dispersed patch of durable rubber pieces, which are then small enough for him to get in his mouth and seriously chew. Knee slider is an intriguing idea, wonder how long that'll last..?

Comment

I'll keep you posted. They're pretty damn tough, but it can still be buried.

Comment

I think it might be a knee slider!

(just sayin'...)

Comment

I think it's a knee slider
                              Master of the missed signals

Comment

Working...
                              X