X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FML Dump FAIL

Another installment from the FML Chronicles

Today, I had to take a dump. While looking for a book to read, I sneezed. The force of the sneeze caused me to shit my pants. The glob of dung then ran down my leg before falling out of my shorts onto my carpet, all in less than 5 seconds. Nothing in my life has prepared me for this. FML
    Originally posted by TurboR1
    Yeah, I remember Ken Done...

I look at his work and think... "I could do that, with an enema tube and a arsehole full of paint."

love it!

not as much as I love TiN though

Comment

HA!
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Dolphin 38.

I don't know whether you noticed Marjory, but the criminal fraternity sometimes indulge in practices called pretending and lying.

Comment

bahahahhahahaha lol'ing

Comment

I once did something similar in baskin robbins myaree.
            Was due to stomach complaint, rather than sneezing though.

Posted via Mobile Device
            Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

my best mate did this sort of thing in my other mates car one day...

the car has never smelt the same
              "Speed Itself doesnt kill, It's inappropriate speed that will catch you out" - Chris Moss

Comment

ZING

Comment

Working...
                X