R1 Dirtbike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1 Dirtbike?

Do not care if this is a repost, just spotted this on youtube.. looks fucking awesome!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0d3B7MPqUg&feature=related]YouTube - Yamaha R1 offroad[/ame]

yup... repost... think i did it a few months back... very cool, but no good for the race he built it for, erzburg. needs to be lighter...but its damm fast
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

REPOST.

lc

Comment

Sweet...
        Speed dosen't kill, its the slowing down that does...

Comment

another R1 offroad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0maT3gd8qE]YouTube - R1 - SJAAK Congo Exhaust[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThO-w9SCM8I]YouTube - Clymer Road Trip: Around The World On A Yamaha R1 Motorcycle Adventure Trip Sjaak Lucassen[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo View Post
            Do not care if this is a repost,
            Good attitude.
            Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
              Good attitude.
              I think it is, cos I dont care if its a repost either. Personally it annoys me when I, or some one else, posts something and the first five people post stupid pics saying "Old News Is So Much FUN!!!", and the only thing they offer to the thread is 5 posts saying Repost!!!, saw it, etc.
              Originally posted by browncow
              Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Kinda like this?

Good. Glad it annoys you. L2search1st.

Although offering nothing more than "repost" can be annoying, generally speaking people will put a link to the original post that you're reposting.

Let me put it this way to you then:

You'll probably want to revise your thinking if you ever run your own forum, and have to pay for the bandwidth going through it. Imagine how you'd feel about all these reposts if every day you and your mods have to constantly lock/delete/edit every new thread that pops up over the same subject, day in, day out. Imagine 20% of the membership population post up reposts every day. How would you feel about "don't care if this is a repost" then?

Pull your head in.
                Last edited by Ferris; 29-10-2009, 07:22 AM.
                Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

get over it

repost

so what

if your that worried about it, you spend way too much time on here.

Comment

Thanks for the repost. I never saw the "original".
                    Find me on Instagram

Comment

+1 for the great repost!! If it's not on the first page and the video is that good, repost it! Not on here enough to catch everything. Ferris I know you made that animation yourself, nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by jackerz View Post
                        get over it

repost

so what

Heard it before.

Comment

Originally posted by jackerz View Post

But but...its my job...

Deej pays me a big cup of sweet fuck all every week...

Comment

Comment

Come on guys, give him a break lol

If you see its a re-post just let him know and ignore it. Let it go, move on etc. Although im sure there are a lot of people that have not actually seen the original post, i am one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X