Good bike game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bike game

Anyone know of any decent motorbike games out at the moment? Even if its a little old. I can only ride every second week due to work commitments so I'm looking for a good game to pass the inbetween ride times.
    im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

moto gp 3 on xbox should have been released last week, thats been given some good reviews...

Comment

sorry i should have specified games for PC

Comment

fukker
        i thought by the title that you HAD a good bike game for EVEYBODY

DUbs

Comment

Oh, I was thinking it was games to play whilst riding the bike! Like doing screeching skids when coming up to a (expensive) roof down convertible car at traffic lights, backfires (engine off, pump throttle, engine on and BANG!) and if you're riding with a mate, when you're stopped at lights and they're gazing into the distance/watching traffic lights etc, grab the pillion grab handle and give their bike a quick shake...

Comment

----

Comment

im pretty sure its been released on PC too mate.
              if you want great reviews and previews (on any platform), go to the ign sites...

Comment

I totally forgot about Motorcross Madness. I used to actually own both of them. I'll try and dig them out.
                I was actually thinking of road based games but I guess they will do me for the moment.

and if you're riding with a mate, when you're stopped at lights and they're gazing into the distance/watching traffic lights etc, grab the pillion grab handle and give their bike a quick shake...
                love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dyno@Sep 6 2005, 08:27 AM
                  love it
                  [snapback]155205[/snapback]
                  The first couple of times I had it done to me I shat.

Comment

Originally posted by booze@Sep 5 2005, 08:22 AM
                    moto gp 3 on xbox should have been released last week, thats been given some good reviews...
                    [snapback]154766[/snapback]
                    Just got it this arvo. Farking mint if I do say so myself. If anyone else plays it and wants a multiplayer game PM me (I dont have live, just use xbconnect)

Bonus points if you have a lappy with skype so I can verbally abuse you while I kick your arse.

Comment

The BEST bike game ever made was ROAD RASH on the playstation.

Why havent they made a new one?

I wouldnt care if it was on the XBOX, PC or PS2 i would get it.

Would even pay money for it!
                      Church of Hoonology

Preach the 3 R's. Ride, Repair, Repeat

Comment

Dont think motocross madness worked on XP last time I tried it, even with the compatibility mode on.
                        Guess it was written for Win98/Win 95 and so makes some dodgy code call or something. There maybe a fix for it though...
                        Think its available as 'abandonware' now anyways, so you should be able to DL it for nowt.

Comment

i'm still addicted to "trials bike pro" - a simple JAVA game play online or grab a "shared" version there is also trials bike construction yard if you have a newer PC.

Comment

Cheers for letting me know about trials bike construction yard. Didnt know there was a sequel out. Trials bike Pro has to be one of my fav time consuming games ever.

Played construction yard for an hour tonight. Damn good fun.

Comment

trials construction yard is available from here http://novput.ru/TCY.exe

password to run archive (self extracting) is www.creep.ru

just make sure you use a download manager such as getright as it dropped out twice, btw its a 32.2mb so it takes a while on dialup
                              Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Working...
                              X