Good flight sim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good flight sim

yes i am after a good flight sim were i can shoot up plans and buildings and preferable 1 that has online play as well, but not necesarry

cheers ppls
    RIP Scott!
    RIP Onikage!
    RIP ODDZ!

yeah... someone speak up... i like to blow shit up too... come on... good flight sims....
    tba.....

Comment

not just a flight sim but BF2 is highly recommended. You can use any of the vehicles and weapons and if you get sick of flying around, hop in a tank, or humvee or buggy or chopper....
      my pics

Comment

Originally posted by seandre@Sep 29 2005, 09:23 AM
        not just a flight sim but BF2 is highly recommended. You can use any of the vehicles and weapons and if you get sick of flying around, hop in a tank, or humvee or buggy or chopper....
        [snapback]165450[/snapback]
        nar had that boring!

found afew but *cough ahem* no seeders...

jono microsoft combat flight sim and the new falcon 4.0 are supposed to be good...
        RIP Scott!
        RIP Onikage!
        RIP ODDZ!

Comment

For jets SU 27 was really good, now i have Lock On which is made by the same people.

If you like WW2 you cant go past IL2 Sturmovik.

By the way these are not easy and you need processing power and at least 512 ram (1024 is better), they have realistic opponents who kick your arse if you cant fly and they all have on line options, squadrons etc
          I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

---

Comment

Originally posted by Magenta Tiger@Sep 29 2005, 06:18 PM
              Theres a new Falcon 4.0? You sure? I've got the original and its supported* by a bunch of diehard fans so the Korean war is still going and you can fly all the 2005 model jets. Awesome game, I can crash/get shot down in so many different ways.
              [snapback]165745[/snapback]

dunno.. was loooking on bt sites and there was a falcon 4.0 that said was redovolped for 2005... so... i have it somewere as well
              RIP Scott!
              RIP Onikage!
              RIP ODDZ!

Comment

yeah there is a new falcon 4.0 but not much different by the looks of it, just updated graphics a bit and some new stuff. from the screen shots it didnt look much different.

BF2 isnt a flight sim, its arcade flying which is fun if you want that but not if you want a flight sim,..
                Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
                "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

Janes IAF (Israeli Air Force) is a great sim. Should be real cheap too!
                  If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Working...
                  X