• Show
Clear All

• record your dreams here thread

often when you dream it is soon forgotten

record them here

i will start\

memorable dream

absinthe + anti malerials + 0.753 new record for a bretho machine i think

6h waking dream i was deliberately pinching myself in the dream state, spent trying to overcome sleep paralysis
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Wandering round some middle eastern town, i duck into a tea house, drinking little glasses of tea and smoking hash with bob hawke... Pretty cool dream actually, bob was a nice bloke, kinda like a favourite uncle.
    'Tis easier to ask forgiveness, than it is to get permission..

Comment

Had a dream where a PSBer died. When I asked how (bike crash?) I was told it was an M&M-related death.

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk
      Originally posted by vk6hgr
      My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Bumping this.

Last night I woke immediately after this one.

I was in a large Qantas jet looked like a 737-800 and sat at the back the rest of the plane was relatively empty. A stewardess came down and said "Mr.Mekon, we're entering Pakistan airspace, we've got intelligence that a group of Taliban fighters are armed with RPG's and a SAM. We need to fly extremely low to avoid detection and avoid them being able to fire and arm a surface to air missile. We'll take our chances with the RPG's."

I remember thinking "Fuck it" and then grabbing a hold of a handgrab, it was like the jet had been stripped down for cargo use. The next view/scene was from outside the plane, it was a bit surreal as the pilot flew so low to the ground he was passing under bridges and whatnot. Then I saw the little cottage with a fire burning and these Taliban fighters spotted the plane and out they ran. Not able to use the SAM due to proximity they ran for the RPG's that were stacked against each other like kindling to start a fire.

The fighters grabbed the RPG's and the pilot saw this and pegged it going almost vertical as they fired off the RPG's, some whistling close past the wings.

Woke up as we evaded the last rocket. Felt like a Matthew Reilly type dream.
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Last night I dreamed that if I averaged five years of data instead of presenting the trend over the last 30 years as individual annual data points, that sampling errors would be evened out and my presentation to some Chinese colleagues would be easier to follow. The odd part is that I was in a hotel room (built underground) in London, discussing with a pommie statistician, whether or not my presentation would look better this way. While I was considering this, my son slid into the room on a pair of those joggers with a wheel in the heel went over backwards and landed on his hip. He wasn't wearing the gel hip protector that I brought him on the weekend to prevent him from adding to his iliotibial band injury, so I was really pissed off.

Do you think I've been working to much lately?
          -

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
            Do you think I've been working to much lately?
            I think you should change meds, the current ones aren't working.
            Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

I think your Son needs to learn some fucking respect and listen to his old man.

Comment

Haha Jim, reminds me of Reservoir Dogs, "Shit, you shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise."

Comment

Two weird ones last night. Haven't remembered a dream in months.

1. Looking out of a window at a flat quite high up in a really high density city, when a 747 flies towards the window and starts pulling stunts in front of me like nose diving and ripping it up into a loop the loop and shooting straight up with all the agility of one of those red bull air race planes. Weird and seemingly defied physics, but it's a dream - you can do that.

2. Was sitting on the end of a pier on a tropical resort and saw a silhouette in the water, I hop in and put on goggles to see it's my cat crossed with a shark (I have a Russian Blue) and it just wants to be tickled under it's gills.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                    Two weird ones last night. Haven't remembered a dream in months.

1. Looking out of a window at a flat quite high up in a really high density city, when a 747 flies towards the window and starts pulling stunts in front of me like nose diving and ripping it up into a loop the loop and shooting straight up with all the agility of one of those red bull air race planes. Weird and seemingly defied physics, but it's a dream - you can do that.

2. Was sitting on the end of a pier on a tropical resort and saw a silhouette in the water, I hop in and put on goggles to see it's my cat crossed with a shark (I have a Russian Blue) and it just wants to be tickled under it's gills.
                    i suppose i should put some effort into keeping my thread alive

1. flying dream that doesnt end in a crash

analysis- mekon wants to ask a girl out but hasnt yet

2. transmogrification dream

analysis- girl he wants to ask out is allergic to cats, wants to trade cat for fish tank but knows fish will never love him like his cat
                    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

I had a dream the other night that me and a very close friend were flying to site in a helo and it crashed, killing him.
                      I had to send him a text asking if he was alright, the dream haunted me all day.

Comment

i just had the weirdest dream

i dreamt i was a drug addict but i couldnt get any drugs cos i dont know any drug dealers so i visited someone i knew who used drugs but they didnt have any

then i logged into psb and there a stolen bike thread with photos of a brown tlr that someone had painted yellow racing stripes with a paint brush really ugly bike and the plate was xx1sam (sam is the name of my skyrim char)

then a faceless drug dealer came around to my house to sell me drugs and they were riding this tlr and i saw the plate and logged back into psb to check the plate but i didnt want to dob my new found drug dealer in cos then i wouldnt be able to get drugs

Comment

Maybe you sleep walk and buy crack and don't even know it, do you feel tired all the time and lose hours at a time in what feels like minutes?
                          You have a problamo
                          for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
                          for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
                          for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

no it wasnt a crack dealer it was for pot and for some stupid reason instead of getting high in my dream i logged into psb to check the plate and the paint job

wtf is it with my shithouse dreams.. dream of drugs dont actually get high dream of girls dont actually get sex. at least with the flying dreams i get to fly.

Comment

I always found when taking sleep assisters I would have pretty messed up dreams, can't recall any now but always woke up thinking wtf was that all about
                              for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
                              for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
                              for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

Working...
                              X