Bunbury accomidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunbury accomidation

Rather than bump dale's old thread, I'm starting a new one.

As many of you know, my fiancé Julia has a country teaching position at dalyellup until the end of this year. Up until yesterday, she was living happily with the English teacher, until she decided that her boyfriends crap was more important than a place of residence for Julia, and turfed her out.

As such, Julia requires a place to stay during the week (mon-Thursday), as she comes back up to Perth on weekends. She can provide required furniture or is happy to board, but ATM we are looking at options asap so she can make place for the boxes of VHS tapes which are replacing her at her current residence.

She's neat, tidy, clean, doesn't smoke and is generally pretty awesome.

If you are able to help in anyway either yourself, or through a friend or relative it would be much appreciated. We've been pretty screwed over by this bitch, having just bought a house in Perth and all, and I'm trying to sort something out with minimal disruption to julias day to day living.

Jmoore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by polonY
    Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Jmoore,
    My brother has lived in Bunbury about 8 years now, so have sent him details of your plight / request.
    He has a young family, so won't be able to help, but might know of someone who could, if I get any info I'll pass it on.
    Cheers,
    Eamon

Comment

Maybe try one of the caravan parks.The onsite vans are normally pretty cheap & some are alot better than they used to be.
      I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough???

Comment

Working...
      X