laptops and stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laptops and stickers

have you decorated your laptop in some way?

stickers of your favorite anime or disney character perhaps?

except for the time someone who was painting grid work above me gave my laptop a nice speckled paint job while i was editing a PLC my machines are unadorned

i recently watched the old jolie movie hackers, and noticed they were big on adorning their laptops with stickers and started thinking i need to sticker my machine.
    Last edited by g0zer; 06-04-2011, 02:44 PM.
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Nah, paint and polish like you would a vehicle. Get your shine on.
    Originally posted by Dragunov-21
    If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

iirc nath has a big arse sticker of snow white on his laptop, kind of trading the gheyness of having that particular disney character on your computer against the pun of her next to an apple logo.

still unsure if its cool or teh ghey
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Whatever Dave..

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302073041.532496.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	4879391

Comment

I believe it is a Mac thing more-so these days..

Tomorrow: A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.

Avatar used with permission from Mekon

Comment

Available here: Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage, and supplies

Comment

oic

i had credited you with the pun, thought you printed it out and glued it on.

been trolling the nerd sticker shops for something but they are all pretty derivitive

Laptop Stickers that every Geek wants |Real Geek

Comment

Fraid to say my lappy just has motorbike related stickers on it... Smiffy buys new gloves... oooo sticker, bam goes on laptop :/ haha original no!?
                Duct tape is like the Force it's dark on one side, light on the other and holds the universe together.

Comment

Chick's version of a tool box ?

Comment

pretty much
                    Duct tape is like the Force it's dark on one side, light on the other and holds the universe together.

Comment

well i can't do that now since you have it on yours

Comment

No you can.. that particular laptop got smashed in a recent crash :/ so it is dead and no more haha. Go for gold!

Comment

There is barely a single sticker on that page I'd use. Random company logos just means you're lame, there's no creativity, no statement being made.

At least Nath shows himself to be a tragic macfag with a sense of humour. That's so much better than somebody with a fucking twitter sticker on their laptop, that's just sad and lame.
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

uhuh more for the 13 y/o crowd :p

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                            there's no creativity, no statement being made... sad and lame.
                            mmm has to be something that doesnt say im sad, lame and lacking creativity

how about a pH meter or the chem representation for pH as a mirror image next to my hp logo :p

it would read 41-^1=[+H]gol=hp which is maximum level of caustic as a satanist chemist would write it
                            Last edited by g0zer; 06-04-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I was planning to get this airbrushed on my laptop, with the Windows logo on fire:

I wasn't sure that the guy in town would be able to do it...
                              '====
                              //`
                              -Magilla
                              They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                              Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Working...
                              X