Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amazing new titanium sulfur mineral discovered in meteorite- WASSONITE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing new titanium sulfur mineral discovered in meteorite- WASSONITE!

4.5-Billion-Year-Old Antarctic Meteorite Yields New Mineral | NASA Research | Meteorites & Early Solar System | LiveScience

"Wassonite is a mineral formed from only two elements, sulfur and titanium, yet it possesses a unique crystal structure that has not been previously observed

^there is somethign about the mineral structure.. umm
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

A bit of history and crud, but no actual info about the material. Does it have any unique or interesting properties?
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

erm probably didnt deserve its own thread :p
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
        Does it have any unique or interesting properties?
        looks like a vajayjay?
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Is it awesome because it is on its period? Because I would normally say the opposite.

Imagine a moody mineral. "F__k your shit - I'm going to be soluble today and you can't tell me what to do."
          "Who the %@!% are you calling polar?" - "I'll be the catalyst to your death you air breather."
          Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rex View Post
            Is it awesome because it is on its period? Because I would normally say the opposite.
            thx for validating my thread trex

Comment

Looking again at the shot and re reading the thread , it is quite humourass...
              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

As a geologist I wish to say "Cool story, bro" but feel that it may be taken the wrong way.

So errrr....

Cool story, bro (srs).
                Originally posted by Ferris
                I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Working...
                X