Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1 Two Week Bootcamp Trial - Spots are Limited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1 Two Week Bootcamp Trial - Spots are Limited!

Hey Everyone.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes so far. I am glad I am helping you all with your questions and responses.

I have been asked to place our bootcamp offer on here. We were going to keep this very exclsuive but the word is out. Also, because of the demand I have decided to open up a number of limited spots. Here we go!

We are running an invitation only Outdoor Training Experience located in the city.

Here are the details:

Taste Test Introduction (2 Week Trial) is only $1 (normally $99):o
    Location : Murray Street, PERTH CBD (Between Woolworth's and David Jones)
    Time: 0630
    Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday

These will be starting on May 2nd and registration closes on the 28th of April. If you miss out then you will still have access but not at this one time offer! Some (boot camp) training sessions can cost you upward of $20-40 per/hour - yet we are giving you 6 for $1. This is a silly offer, so take advantage of it before my team bring me to my senses.

We are capping the training at 40 participants. This is because some of the information we have is both cutting edge and proven. We don't want the whole world knowing all of our bag(s) of tricks.

Entry is open as of RIGHT NOW! Make sure you get on board before you miss out.

Committed To Your Success,
    sigpic

Sean Connolly - MS (ExSc) BAComm

www.atlasperformance.com.au
    [email protected]

Find Us On Facebook and Twitter

Might be too early for me

Also unless I've missed it somewhere how long do these go for? Hour, two or more?
    BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

haha. exercise is best done in the morning (or late morning) as this works much better with your circadian rhythm as well as hormonally. However it all comes down to personal preference.

It would be wonderful to have you along to try it. The sessions go for a full 1 hour!

Should be a heap of fun. Me and the team can't wait!!
      sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

Wow.

Thanks for the heap of you who have PM'd me to jump in at tackle this head on. The numbers have been astounding!!

We have almost hit out limit and have had it requested (by my team of trainers) to open it up to 40 people. We have 11 spots left and once they are gone - they are gone. Remember you have till the end of the month to register. Keep posted guys, we have some really exciting things to come!
        sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

Hey Team,

Tomorrow is the last day to register for the $1 two week special. 6 sessions with some of Perth's most in demand trainers. Its going to be a blast.

Stay tuned for more!
          sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

what a shame i live in Bunbury and can't get there for this, otherwise i might have been interested!!!

Comment

No worries Bikergal. Keep me posted about when you head up here and would love to have you
              sigpic

[email protected]mance.com.au

Comment

Ohhhh only just seen this thread. Too late for me now

Do you know when the next one will be??

Comment

Hey Spirit,

We are going to be meeting Wednesday. We had a massive turn out this morning! It was great!

PM your details and I will let you know whats going on!
                  sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas Performance View Post
                    Hey Spirit,
                    We are going to be meeting Wednesday. We had a massive turn out this morning! It was great!
                    PM your details and I will let you know whats going on!
                    Dont do it! Shaun's training assistant (dylan??) was a bully and gave me a fat lip!!! ; _ ;

Cheers for the opportunity Shaun. Was fun to get up and early and get the cardio up.
                    Will definitely be back on wednesday
                    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

HAHAHA!!! Classic man. That was too funny. You and Tristan had eyes on the prize!

Glad you have you there. Looking forward to the next one!!
                      sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X