Is legal weed (Kronic) bad for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is legal weed (Kronic) bad for you

Legal weed, kronic, k2, spice puff, whatever you want to call it. After much research I have come up with almost no info about how bad it is. It is huge in the minesite community because it isn't tested for. As an ex big smoker I was pleasantly surprised with how effective it is as an alternative. Does anybody know anything about the jwh-018 compound?

Kronic is good in small doses, have too much and it'll make you chuck your guts up, go yellow, and put you in bed for a few hours, but I guess thats the same with anything.

It's a different type of "high", I found.

ALSO, NEVER MIX KRONIC WITH THC, EVER, it does not mix! You will feel like absolute shit, and once again, throw up.
    Originally posted by T-roy
    Men don't understand lady's,
    Lady's don't understand lady's,
    Animals don't understand lady's,
    God doesn't even understand lady's.

There is no fucking point!

Comment

Here's some info on JWH-018: JWH-018 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

i'd never heard of it until this latest batch of media coverage

Comment

It would be bad for you if you rode your motorcycle up the arse of a stationary car cause you were wasted

Comment

Originally posted by Palms View Post
            It would be bad for you if you rode your motorcycle up the arse of a stationary car cause you were wasted
            Much LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sulph View Post
              It's a different type of "high", I found.
              Yeah, it's not quite the same as normal weed, it's a bit more intense and "heady" and not quite so euphoric.
              I also find the effects taper off very quickly and don't leave you with that heavy eyed sleepiness you get from weed.
              From a health perspective, I don't think it's been around long enough for any definitive answers, but I should imagine like anything else that you inhale into your lungs it won't be good. It apparently also affects your receptors in a different way to regular cannibinoids, don't take if you have personal or family history of psychosis or mental illness, it's for this reason that I won't take it.
              I'll stick to weed , even then it's few and far between nowadays.

Comment

I have tryed a few different or same varients of this recently but prefer the real thing . . . preferably bushies tho.

Comment

JWH-018 may cause intense anxiety, agitation, and, in rare cases (generally with non-regular JWH users), has been assumed to have been the cause of seizures and convulsions by inhibiting GABA neurotransmission more effectively than THC. Cannabinoid receptor full agonists may present serious dangers to the user when used to excess
                  The seizures and convulsions bit might be worth being cautious of.....

From what I gathered when I researched it, health wise it is a 2nd best to Cannabis.

However if you MUST consume something and you are drug tested or in NSW the police drug sniffer dog state or afraid of legal ramifications etc it may be the best choice you have.

Sadly a case of a 2nd best product made popular by prohibitionist governments like our own.
                  Hopefully people vote better next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ev View Post
                    Sadly a case of a 2nd best product made popular by prohibitionist governments like our own.
                    Hopefully people vote better next time.
                    I thought it was de-criminalised in WA?? Remember it to just be a small fine if it is small quantities?

Comment

Well, I've been smoking it for a couple days now and although its a bit harsh and heavy on the chest I have had no convulsions, phycotic episodes or heart attacks. And I won't be smoking and riding thank you. It wears of quickly and gives more of an eyes open wide wasted feeling. It's great for those who need to be tested regularly... At this stage.

Comment

nice . you want shipments

Comment

There is only one place in Australia that sells it fredie.

Comment

^ They are selling it everywhere now... well.. for now..

Comment

Really? Same price though I should imagine.

Comment

Working...
                              X