Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New 2011/2012 Entertainment Book

Hey all,

I'm selling Entertainment Books this year to fundraise for JDRF, pick-up is from Dianella, Subiaco or Curtin Uni.

If you're interested in purchasing one, post up or PM me.

"Entertainment Books are filled with hundreds of valuable offers from the best restaurants, attractions, cinemas, sports, hotel accommodation and much more... receive 50% off, 25% off and 2-for-1 offers. Offers valid from now until June 1st 2012.

For only $65 you'll receive over $15,000 worth of valuable offers!

$13 from each book sold will contribute to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).

Order your book before 30 April 2011 and you will receive BONUS OFFERS worth $150 which you can use straight away!

Methods of payment accepted: Cash, Direct Deposit, Visa, MasterCard or Bank Cheque.

http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/about.aspx"

Cheers.

Only a few days left now to get in early and order before the end of April to score the extra vouchers!

The book comes out mid May and is valid right away until June 1st 2012.

If you're interested in purchasing one, post up or PM me.

Methods of payment accepted: Cash, Direct Deposit, Visa, MasterCard or Bank Cheque. and pick-up is from Dianella, Subiaco, Hamilton Hill or Curtin Uni.

Comment

The books have been printed! If you'd like to grab one just send me a message to arrange.

Comment

Working...
      X