Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight loss experiment game . Who will join?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss experiment game . Who will join?

Are you having trouble being motivated?

Do you want to lose weight?

Then join the game.

The details of the game will be revealed after you post your intent. Sounds stupid doesn't it? Sure does.

The point of the experiment is that you commit to the challenge now, becuase what you are committing to is improving yourself and reaching those goals I know you want to achieve.

The way we go about that challenge is insignificant compared to the goal. I will tell you this though. The challenge is not embarrassing, it doesn't require any classes or set meetings, or commitments to times or places.

What it requires is a commitment to follow the rules as best you can, and never lie. It will last several weeks or months though, however see the above info on how it doesn't require set times.

If you really dont want to continue being involved thats up to you, but bear in mind the commitment isnt to me or anyone else, it is to improving yourself. However if you think its not for you after voicing your intent, then I wont have a go or anything that is your choice.

So who is in for this utterly absurd premise?

P.s. I realise its 12.50 on a Saturday night but no Im not drunk, Im stone sober. Why am I doing it? Well because I am doing my fitness course and all the practical stuff has got me thinking about ways to change the mental stuff.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Keen to find out more in the very least.

Can i express an interest in that much?

Comment

I'm interested, but perhaps a little ahead of the curve if you are targeting people to begin losing weight.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Stay Tuned PBF I will leave it open to join for a day or two then fill in the details.

Barfy you are an absolute jet who is well on the path to have a nickname no one gets, but this is more mental motivation than anything else. If nothing else it should be fun and interesting if you are involved.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

In
          I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Im keen....

Comment

I'm keen
              RIP ADRIAN LEE
              16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
              I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

As long as it doesnt interfere with regime and diet then sure why not .... once you release the info Ill see if I can make it work.
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

There will be 2 groups Hewie.

One will be the committed group and the other uncommitted. This will be in reference to how committed you are to the whole regime or part of it, It is not a statement about whether you are committed to weight loss in your own way. You might decide you are too committed to your own system and not this game. In which case you will be in the uncommitted group.

People can decide if they are committed or uncommitted after its explained.

Comment

sounds intriging. IN

Comment

I'll give it a go.

Comment

Yeah why not. I'll give it a shot.

Comment

Fair bump, play on.

I await the rules
                          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

maybe keen, am presently trying some of the Tim Ferriss experiments.
                            Originally posted by Abuse this
                            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Why don't you ask Atlas Performance for his help?
                              He seems to know everything.

And in, I need to shed a lot of weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X