Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Feet

Anyone else rock them?

After taking the piss out of Hewie for a while and then my mate Uncle Petey got some I thought I would join the fray.
    I've been wearing mine casually so far, not really for exercise as such and must say they are pretty good.
    I am heavy walking on my heels so I am mindful of that but otherwise it's all good.

Thoughts?

Dubs

Im in love with mine. They have lessoned the jarring for me as it changes my stride, which is fantastic with my ankle, knee and back injuries.
    All up, i see a long standing relationship establishing

Comment

Also, please post pics of yours so we can see what ones everyone has.

Dubs
      Dubs
      PSB Statesman
      Last edited by Dubs; 20-04-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Oh awesome, iv been wanting to get these. But i was worried about the sizing.
        Any issues with ordering them online and getting the right sizes.?

Is there anywhere in perth i could go to try some on. ?
        A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Well you all know my opinion, greatest shoes ever.

Dubs you are a man mountain, I would think your are walking on your heels as much as always, only now you have no cushioning so you realise it more.

As I said on the quiz night try a really light jog on grass and you will see how different it is and how light your feet feel. Once you start jogging like this your foot will become a huge spring rather than a club you land on.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Tic View Post
            Oh awesome, iv been wanting to get these. But i was worried about the sizing.
            Any issues with ordering them online and getting the right sizes.?

Is there anywhere in perth i could go to try some on. ?
            Pretty sure mountain designs in hay st stocks them, try em on and order them on ebay save a fortune
            This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

I got mine from The Running Centre in West Perth. 1273 Hay St, West Perth (just before Outram Street heading west towards Subiaco) 9324 2707
              Opening hours:
              Monday to Friday: 9.30am till 5.30pm
              Saturday: 9am till 4pm

I have the bikalas. Green and Grey like on the front page on the website Dubs has linked. No piccys at work

Comment

I have the KSo treks. Tic go to a site called birthdayshoes.com, or have a search on the correct way to measure, there are heaps of sights explaining it, just dont get the same US size you do for Nikes cos they will probably be too big.

Here is my montage of mine.

Me on a Canadian beach.

Me trying to sell some Aquarium goods to a Rabid Raccoon

Me about to ride a horse in Jasper.

Vibrams can do it all.
                My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Timely post.

I've had 3 pairs now. 2 KSOs and one Sprint. They go everywhere with me. Only issue is when traveling in rain, you get soggy feet. But they are so easy to pack away I always have a dry one somewhere.

Today, my partner who is currently based in China for work sent me this picture of a pair of Bikila she bought on a chinese ebay-clone.

All up, AUD35.00 bucks delivered. She says it is probably the real thing as she owns her own pair as well.

I will be getting a few pairs myself (KSO, Trek Sport, Komodo Sport, Bikila) and hope they are genuine...

Comment

Originally posted by uomouse View Post

All up, AUD35.00 bucks delivered. She says it is probably the real thing as she owns her own pair as well.
                    They look exactly like mine. Wish i had only paid $35.00

Comment

Went and bought some - Claire, there's a $20 gift card heading your way courtesy of The Running Centre
                      Originally posted by Koola
                      Someone sig this.

Comment

Originally posted by Murley View Post
                        Went and bought some - Claire, there's a $20 gift card heading your way courtesy of The Running Centre
                        Awww fanks Murley Ill buy you a beer if you're at PnP Thursday

Comment

35 delivered?
                          where from?

Comment

Ch-ch-ch-Chai nar!

Probably fell off the back of a truck.

Comment

I can arrange them for about $40-$45 landed

Dubs

Comment

Working...
                              X