No announcement yet.

The last post and rouse downloads asap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last post and rouse downloads asap.

Heya peoples.

Doing a Dawn Service at work tomorrow and need to download the Last Post and the Rouse and Reveille. Found both on a gubmint website The Last Post | Australian War Memorial just want to be 100% that those are correct thought it was longer?

Cheers

BJ
    Originally posted by Rocket
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

actually i thought I saved the mp3 however windows mp only saved a link to the song. Due to the service being held out of range of the wireless router I need an actual copy of the mp3's any ideas where I can get a copy of each?
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

Music - Anzac Day Websites

Comment

First this.

Then this.

Best I can come up with.

Comment

thanks starfire, just a quick one I downloaded the reveille but it is a wav file and much quiter the the ADFA mp3 files anyway to beef it up,

ended up downloading the rouse and last post from the ADFA link but being a dawn service would like to be able to crank the reveille a bit louder.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X