Looking for a logo designing site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a logo designing site

I know how awesome my ms paint logo is, But I would like something better.

I've found a site 99designs, But they want a minimum of $295....I'm thinking something like $30-50 to the winning logo designer. Theres also digitalpoint.com which I think looks the goods, Except I need to have 10 posts etc.

Anyone have any other sites? I used to do some 3d modelling, So might make the text myself but I suck at photoshop
    Or want to attempt to design my logo?

I pretty much want "tEEDO" (with a small t) as the main focus with something that everyone would know who/what it is by seeing it. For e.g Skrillex's 3 red lines from the "ill"

Free android puzzle game
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Originally posted by Teedo View Post
    I'm thinking something like $30-50 to the winning logo designer.
    PM Maxo.
    Last edited by Desmo; 29-04-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

99 designs is average, occasionally get a good designer but not for a cheap price (the cheapest used to be about $120 on 99des)
      also have designcrowd, elance, freelancer and such available.

At the end of the day, $300 is relatively cheap for a logo and as always - you get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Teedo View Post
        I'm thinking something like $30-50 to the winning logo designer.
        If you're good at something, never do it for free. That's almost free.

Seriously, $300 for a solid logo is a bargain if you can get it.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

$30-$50??? really? think what little you can actually get or get done for $50.

$50 wouldn't even cover the time it would take me to answer the phone and say "no".

edit - whoops beaten to it. Believe me, I know when you're starting out or trying to kick things off, the costs just pile up, but i reckon a good brand presence is worth the few hundred bucks.

Comment

I am just going through this for the first time. Put a job up on designcrowd.com. It was very simple, update an existing logo design. It has been a very unimpressive response, only 1 guy has submitted a design with 1 day left to run. I paid $265, only $150 of that goes to the winning designer, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by goof View Post
              I am just going through this for the first time. Put a job up on designcrowd.com. It was very simple, update an existing logo design. It has been a very unimpressive response, only 1 guy has submitted a design with 1 day left to run. I paid $265, only $150 of that goes to the winning designer, IIRC.
              Thats exactly what I'm affraid of, And why I'm not going to spend big bucks just yet. A mate of mine enters competitions where people post up their design, and the winner gets $20-$40...Those are the sites i'm looking for. Not the professional $300+
              Free android puzzle game
              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

I know a pretty amazing lass if you folks need branding and design work done, but it's not exactly cheap. She's not crazy expensive either, but I'd not give her details out over a job that might pay her $50 Solid, gifted creativity aint cheap guys.

Tried something like Gumtree or any other site that has people looking to network with others and maybe just expand their portfolio?
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

if it is all too expensive fory you, but you know what you want, I'll photoshop it for you. But yeah, creativity costs. Replication, not so much.
                  The Photo Fixer

Comment

Working...
                  X