Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal trainer needed! Around gosnells area

Hey guys,

I'm in need of some personal training sessions as I need to bring my fitness up asap and I feel some sessions will help push me along. I need to get to at least lvl 10.1 on the beep test and my fitness atm is really rather pathetic Im more after the one on one sessions (if they exist) and I'm happy to come to you (within traveling reason) and of course pay the appropriate rate per session. If you can help out that'll be awesome just send me a pm or give me a call on 0433853792

Cheers
    Ash

P.s I'm after as many sessions as I can get.
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Anyone? Happy to travel obviously not to far away I.e joondalup etc
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Hi Ashmo, if you are still interest in a personal trainer I know someone who may be able to help you out and she is currently south of the river down that way.

Comment

I would take a stab that its for the coppers or similar?

Cool Running | The Couch-to-5K آ® Running Plan

Other than that check Barfridge and Cam's post for running ideas.

Depending upon how fast you need to lift your fitness and how motivated you are you probably don't need a personal trainer. You could also run with friends and/or compete with them. I have a few mates who all post their running times and distances to facebook through various apps. Makes me feel like running whenever i check it and see that they have beaten my times. If your in gosnells, around sutherlands from gay street up homestead down holmes and southern river through balfour is a good run and works out to about 7km.
        "it works for a spherical chicken in a vacuum"

Comment

When do you need to achieve 10.1?
          If it's just that specific goal, then download the beep test & practice, practice, practice

Comment

While you would good knowledge of the beep test by practicing it over and over again - it only really gets 'hard' for a short period of time....until you fail - therefor not a great training tool.

I would suggest repeated sprint training to really buff your cardio and lactate threshold. then smash the beep test once a week until your deadline.

Comment

Working...
            X