Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 4 car kits

hey guys,

quite a few phone people on here so wondering if any can help me with a car kit for my iPhone 4

I am currently looking at the Bury motion car kit.

Can source from overseas but if someone can set me up with a good price I'll buy it from them locally.

If you have something better I'm also willing to look at other options. Only requirement is that I can run my music from the phone to the stereo and has to mount on the dash without screws.

cheers

Parrot

Comment

Brougham
      i have parrot in the work car but no cradle for my I4...do you know of a cradle...same as viper without screws

cheers
      A site all parents should check regulary
      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

You can get a Parrot MKi9200 off eBay for $220ish delivered. I've got a couple here that I'm about to put in my taxis.
        Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kits - Parrot USA
        One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Looks nice.

How much? I didn't see a price.

If your after something for GPS, I've got the TomTom kit which works well - has a signal booster as well. It isn't as pretty as the Bury, but I imagine it might be cheaper.
          It is however, a bit week on the handsfree side of things. The volume isn't great.

If it is just for hands free (doesn't need to be mounted), Blueant S4? I like mine a lot.
          100% hands free operation:
          me: "blueant speak to me"
          S4: "Say a command"
          me: "phone commands"
          S4: "Accessing your phones inbuilt voice commands" (phone commands activate)
          me: "call home"

ring fkn ring

Comment

i spend a lot of time in the car for work and i've looked at all the options for a handsfree car kit. I decided that for the price and call quality, you can't beat the Blueant ones. They're battery powered but I probably only need to recharge it once a month, and i use it a fair bit. You can get them for a hundred bucks if you look around.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
              Looks nice.

How much? I didn't see a price.
              NEW PARROT MKi9200 Advanced Bluetooth Kit 2011 IN STOCK | eBay
              $US208 .50 + $US38.00 postage.

I bought two, so postage was $US48.00 for the pair. Arrived pretty quick.
              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

I can get the motion kit for about $150 delivered. $250 is a fair jump.

Comment

Sorry, I meant the Bury. Don't like the Parrot stuff. (unless it's a quadrocopter)

Comment

Bury motion from overseas about $150 delivered

Was hoping some local guys could do a good price too.

Comment

Link?

Comment

it was from amazon Brougham but I just noticed it says none in stock and about 1-2 month wait ... fuck that.

Just found it from optus though for $185

Bury Motion Plug N Play Handsfree Car Kit for Apple iPhone 4 - Optus Solutions

really I'm happy to pay a little bit more to get it locally so $185 isn't that bad.

Comment

and getting better ...

bidbox??

Buy a Bury MOTION4 at $147.00 - BidBox.com.au

Comment

Working...
                          X