Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWTK: How are you spending your last 3 days alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWTK: How are you spending your last 3 days alive?

Protip: Judgment Day is coming on the weekend, what are you cats going to do with the last few days you have on earth before you're ascended, or sent down to hell.

May 21, 2011 - Noah Knew, WeCanKnow! Christ's Return on Judgment Day: May 21, 2011

I'm buying a Porsche on credit, never going to have to pay for it. Flawless idea.

**edit: My bad, only the good Christians are getting dragged away to Heaven on the weekend, seems God will bring the banhammer down on the planet in October. Better have an early Halloween party to make sure I sneak one more in before the end.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Hang on, Christ's return. Let me suspend my atheist belief that there is no God and I'd say upon the return, the Jesus will discover console games, titties and facebook and spend his days planking and thus be far too busy to start the apocalypse.
    Last edited by mekon; 18-05-2011, 01:16 AM.
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Buy a TM 650 SM. Steal some big expensive cruise boat and fuck off to Europe for some twistys and ultra violence.

Comment

Spending the weekend in Karri Valley Lodge for the missus birthday.
        Perhaps if i get her to scream out to god loud enough he'll come get us and takes us to a different heaven.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to start the resistance. I've been stockpiling weapons for a while now. I'm sure it expects small pockets of resistance in the US with all of their gun-crazies but down under? Skynet won't know what hit them.
          When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

lol, seriously how freakin bored are you????
            Percute et Percute Velociter
            Vini Vidi Squishi

Comment

Carry on with the drudgery? Maybe go for a ride, have sex, surf's up on Friday.

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

I suppose most people would go for a shallow instant response to this question, such as 'Bed twin supermodels' or 'take my chances with auto-erotic asphyxiation' etc. But having done both of those I can tell you that whilst exiting at the time they're a bit too meaningless to be an appropriate action for your last experience in life. These actions are supposed to be undertaken during life, so you have a fantastic memory you can think back on and brag about to your mates on that night when you're all trying to one-up each other whilst taking turns at snorting lines from the shapely curves of a pretty girl who's daddy didn't love her enough to go to her ballet recitals as a child.

For me, the last few days on this planet should be a 'grand finale' type of deal. I've lived a great many experiences that define my life and give it meaning. I would try to construct a symphony of events that draw from the most positive experiences in my life, for example, the time when I lived with a group of Siberian monks for a year to learn the true meaning of life (it's not quite what you'd expect it to be), or when I took part in an elaborate plot to seduce and ultimately win the love of a very talented and beautiful Hollywood actress.

Thus, if I were only given three days I would first dig up an ancient and mysterious relic that was given to me during my travels of south-east Africa. I was told to only open it when I knew it would be most effective. Well, what better time? I am not sure exactly what it does, but the man who presented it to me told me it would solve all of the worlds problems. I took this with a grain of salt though as after he gave it to me, he cackled manically and started to draw penises all over himself with a bit of charcoal.

After I open this relic, which most likely will just infect me with a myriad of diseases that it's picked up from hundreds of years in the possession of the poorest and unhealthiest of people, I'll gather my most prized belongings (a golden trident, a diamond and ruby lined tiara snatched from the head of a princess in the 13th century, and the coffee mug from work which has a picture of a dog sleeping) and head to a small, dilapidated house owned by a man who once saved my life. He introduced me to his circle of his friends who believe in nothing but savoring the moment and not stressing about the future. I'll join him and his friends who will be drinking a liquour that one of them makes, which tastes sweet but slightly not so sweet (it's really hard to describe). They will have a full pig on a spit and when the juices flow clear we dig straight in with our forks and pocket knives, cutting chunks off and savouring the salty-sweet taste, letting the juices run down our chins.

For the rest of the time we have, we will sit around the fire, telling stories of our lives, finding deep spiritual meaning in what we've achieved and pressing the envelope of physical existence. Given the time frame, we may actually find a way to transcend life as we know it and live as omnipotent beings for a short while. Only occasionally does this break out into a huge satanic blood-orgy. But if it does, then I won't need to wear a condom, seeing as life as we know it is about to end.
                I tried being reasonable.
                I didn't like it.

Comment

Tl;Dr.
                  I'd fuck Keira Knightly.

Comment

^^^ Seriously SHV, you don't have that long - you're thinking about it way too much. I'm just looking forward to what will be quite and exciting time. All those religious nutbags will be gone, and it'll be time to party. I will miss my kids however. If God doesn't take them, I'm gonna be seriously pissed at that old bearded fucker.
                    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

I will not repent mother fuckers
                      Thats up to you
                      Oh and this jeses dude, I hope he gets a R1
                      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                      (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                        **edit: My bad, only the good Christians are getting dragged away to Heaven on the weekend, seems God will bring the banhammer down on the planet in October. Better have an early Halloween party to make sure I sneak one more in before the end.
                        No chance of me going this weekend and with all the do-gooders gone it's going to be a good few months before the rest of us get destroyed. Big celebration party next week?

Comment

If it were true I would'nt be spending it on PSB.
                          Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

girlfriend and a tube of lube

Comment

What's this? Skynet's become self aware again?? Shit...

Comment

Working...
                              X