camera recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camera recorder

have a wireless camera, works great off the vcr or pc.

after a small dvr recoder to mound on the bike or in the car... where ever really.

needs to record in real time and at full frames. found something on ebay a few months ago but didnt have to money at the time. now i cant find it.

you guys got any ideas... ?

Cheers

you could use a video camera. you can get really small ones and allot of them allow you to input video from an AV or DV source. If you get one with a DV or i.Link interface you easily transfer the video straight to a firewire equiped PC for editing / viewing. You also have the added bonus of being able to view the video on the camera's LCD as it is recording.
    "First you get the power, then you get the money, then you get the women" - Don Homer

Comment

just get a digital camera

i have a twist of your query
      for a reason like yours i got a digi cam off ebay cheap (looks like a toy) that has AV input, i wanna find a tiny camera -preferably with sound- for the bike (want to fix it between the headlights and not be seen )

Comment

[quote]
        , i wanna find a tiny camera -preferably with sound

i pulled mine off ebay, think it was about 50 including P+H being wireless runs either 9v batery or can hardwire power. bullet cams are around $30 and i wouldnt pay any more than about $80 for a quality bullet cam with sound.

get stuck let me know ill send u some links.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by the_key_holder@Dec 18 2005, 10:43 AM
          i pulled mine off ebay, think it was about 50 including P+H being wireless runs either 9v batery or can hardwire power. bullet cams are around $30 and i wouldnt pay any more than about $80 for a quality bullet cam with sound.

get stuck let me know ill send u some links.
          Cheers
          [snapback]203842[/snapback]
          never thought about ebay cheers

hmmm how small do they get to, i hope i can find one thats no bigger than 10mm, i want it nice and invisible

Comment

Originally posted by horse@Dec 19 2005, 02:00 AM
            never thought about ebay    cheers

hmmm how small do they get to, i hope i can find one thats no bigger than 10mm, i want it nice and invisible 
            [snapback]204052[/snapback]

yep thats fine. theres some nice pin hole cameras out there, all you really need is to drill the hole for the lens and use the rest to fix it.

Comment

Working...
            X