Wanted to borrow: DCU-60 cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to borrow: DCU-60 cable

If there's anyone out there with a Sony Ericsson (or aftermarket) DCU-11 cable OR a CSS-25 Deskstand .... CAN I PLEASE BORROW ONE FOR A DAY (for free)!
    *edited, SE website says i need one cable, then says i need another - sheesh!*

I promise I won't pinch it or damage it, just want to upgrade the software on my Z600 and I can't do it via bluetooth.

I will come pick it up and drop it off at your convenience!

Pls PM Maya (me) That'd be tops.

PS: They look like this, so if you have one without knowing, pleeeease?

Simply due to my lazyness, can you fetch me a pic of what the phone looks like? A friends got a sony ericsson phone and a usb cable, but I don't know what model it is or anything.

Comment

Comment

You will need the DCU-11 USB Cable.

The DCU-60 is for the newer models that have just started coming out over the last few months K750i, ,W550i, W800i, Z520i, etc.

If you get stuck send me a PM as I have access to these at my work. I should be able to find one you can borrow somewhere or sell you one cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick76@Jan 16 2006, 09:38 PM
          If you get stuck send me a PM as I have access to these at my work.* I should be able to find one you can borrow somewhere or sell you one cheap.
          [snapback]215634[/snapback]
          Thanks, but I'm really not interested in buying one as I'll never use it again. Just want to borrow it (cos I'm toit)

Comment

I've just put it in it's box, it's waiting for you.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X