Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic's: Thumbnail Generator or similar for PSB Trac

Hey all,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to give everyone easy access to the pic's I took at the PSB trackday.

I'm not saying they're any good....

Anyway, rather than go through every single pic from the trackday and resize them indiviually.
    Can anyone recommend and freeware/shareware software (or other...*cough*) that would do the job.

I had a quick google, but didn't come up with anything that didn't look dodgy.

Or...

Can anyone suggest the best way to let ppl go though 2.5 gig of pic's online easily.
    I'm not up to speed on web-hosting, on-line albums etc.

Cheers.

Doug
    sigpic

tis a big task, being 2.5gb im assumming that the resolution is pretty large to start off with?

If you want to email me (james.tyson@gmail.com) a sample i can help you get these online in the quickest time.
    My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
    Motorcycle Panel & Paint
    Q-Zar Fremantle
    Rated-R Parts
    PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
    Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
    CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
    Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

First things first, (I'm assuming they're high res pics), resize them all. Not everyone needs/can appreciate 3+ megapixel pics. Theres a simple tool made by microsoft developers that'll resize multiple pics, google 'powertoys image resizer'.

Then you'll just need a webhost and one of those programs that generates thumbnails/html to link all the thumbnails to the real pics. ihostphotos.com can work, but I imagine it'll be a bitch to upload however many photos you have

Comment

Thanks guys.

I tested the Powertools Image Rezsizer last night and it worked.

Now just gotta sort through them.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys.

I tested the Powertools Image Rezsizer last night and it worked.

Now just gotta sort through them.
          [/b]
          You go mate... rather you than me
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
          X