Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'TAKE MY MONEY' Thread...cos I dont think we have one.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 'TAKE MY MONEY' Thread...cos I dont think we have one.....

Not bad for $200 US....The Voice Activated R2-D2 - Hammacher Schlemmer post up the gadgets you would happily hand over ur dosh for.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

For a cool 65k (eep) you can have this. A full Immersion Race Simulator. Quote: ''This is the only racing simulator with a 180°, 106"-wide HD screen that immerses the driver in a high-speed virtual car race of unparalleled realism. The seamless 7 million-pixel screen wraps halfway around the driver and displays the window net, side mirrors, and passed cars in the driver's peripheral vision - exactly where they would be seen inside a real cockpit. Designed with the manufacturers of the high-performance Ariel Atom sports car, the simulator has a sequential shift transmission, the same gearbox found in professional racecars, for rapid transition between gears and angle- and force-adjustable gas, brake, and clutch pedals. As drivers make rapid turns and drive over bumps, motion transducers push the cockpit up and down to transmit road and engine reverberation to the driver. Fifty seven renowned race circuits, including Daytona International Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and Laguna Seca, are recreated from three-dimensional laser scans that capture every camber, curve, and pavement crack for a digital reproduction that is accurate to 1/13th of an inch. Players choose from 30 race cars, such as the classic Ford '34 Coupe and Lotus 79, digitally recreated from the manufacturers' CAD data and a physics engine that replicates dynamic forces drivers actually experience. Special conditions and guarantee limitations apply. Please call 1-800-227-3528 for details. 6 1/2' H x 9' W x 7 3/4' D. (552 lbs.) Hammacher Schlemmer
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I really want one of these.

FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Belltower View Post
        I really want one of these.

What for?
        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

MWE Lab - Products - Emperor 200 - Overview

Originally posted by boeman
          Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
          Originally posted by Chuck Steak
          Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

350 QX: Blade - #1 By Design

Just bought one of these... I hate shipping times to Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
              What for?
              What for, indeed.
              FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

currently waiting for my one of these to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post

Yes!

Comment

Watercraft | Seabreacher | The Ultimate Diving Machine

There's one at the Causeway bike shops...

Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

This is being redeveloped to make it more of a wave rider than flat water , but is not that far away.

Saw Taj's old man up north use one and it is the goods. Retail atm is about 15 grand , but will become a little more affordable as import numbers increase…

Jetsurf - The Ultimate Ride

They WILL have my money!
                      Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post

wotsat?

Comment

Would be keen to hear your feedback [MENTION=20597]Frogger[/MENTION] - are you waiting on the November shipment?

Edit: never mind, I gave in and ordered one
                          Last edited by NAK3D; 03-10-2013, 09:11 PM.
                          Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
                          "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Comment

this site DudeIWantThat.com - A Geek's Gift Guide of Gadgets, Gear, Novelties and Zombies should have something that makes you want to spend your money
                            Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                              wotsat?
                              Its a virtual reality headset

Originally posted by NAK3D View Post
                              Would be keen to hear your feedback [MENTION=20597]Frogger[/MENTION] - are you waiting on the November shipment?

Edit: never mind, I gave in and ordered one
                              Lol nice , I've owned the vr920 and played around with diy rift plans and my nexus 7 and even with the dig I can tell this will be amazing for my flight Sims. I should be in this months delivery batch but can't be sure. They said all new orders would have some delays so you may have to wait till Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                              X