Italian EBay seller who won't ship item outside Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian EBay seller who won't ship item outside Italy

I have UK& US addresses but can't find anything for Italy. I've tried to make contact to arrange collection but had no response. Any suggestions?
    Originally posted by lee
    motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Way out punt but your not chasing Brembo T Drive rotors are you? Had same problem.

Superbike toy store have them at a reasonable price and will get in whatever size you need even though they only list a few.
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

No mate, it's a 2nd hand exhaust that looks mint. I can get a new one from the US for double the price plus a hefty shipping cost. That might have to be the go. Shame.
      Originally posted by lee
      motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

Shipito.com has an Austrian warehouse these days. Not quite Italy, but you could always ask if the seller will send to there instead.
        One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Just had a message from the vendor - yes I can arrange for the item to be collected - but it will cost me another 50 Euros
          Originally posted by lee

Comment

All good - something was lost in translation, what I thought was a skanky off the books fee, was actually the shipping cost
            Originally posted by lee

Comment

Working...
            X