Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iCloud and restoring music - Apple guru halp pls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCloud and restoring music - Apple guru halp pls.

Hey hey

First of all, my NAS died taking my music with it. All I have now is ~1,500 songs on iCloud.

I've just upgraded to an iPhone 5s and need to restore the music on it.

Is there a faster way to put my music back on my phone? Or do I need to tap each song/album individually?

In the meantime I've downloaded everything from iCloud to store locally on my laptop - can I just click n drag instead?
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

You could download all the songs to your PC and sync the phone to iTunes I suspect? (at least in iTunes you could do ctrl+a to select all and download at a guess?

Haven't tried to restore from icloud yet personally, whilst icloud music is nice its not really an ideal replacement for backup/restore... a lot of data to download off the internet.

I think it's more aimed at the case where you buy something on one device and then want to listen to it on another one...
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
      Hey hey

First of all, my NAS died taking my music with it. All I have now is ~1,500 songs on iCloud.
      Need a hand?

Comment

If you have them on the laptop, set your phone setting in itunes to manually manage before you start the select them all and drag and drop
        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Working...
        X