Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gets your digital fortune when you die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gets your digital fortune when you die?

Didn't really realise how much money I've spent on things that are floating out in the ether til I read this....

Who gets your digital fortune when you die? - Andrea Coombes&#39 Ways and Means - MarketWatch
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

No one, it is not re-saleable or transferable generally.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Some bloke in Nigeria.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
        No one, it is not re-saleable or transferable generally.
        unsure if anything came of it, but I believe it was bruce willis who kicked up a stink at apple when I discovered he couldn't leave his iTunes collection in his will.
        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
          unsure if anything came of it, but I believe it was bruce willis who kicked up a stink at apple when I discovered he couldn't leave his iTunes collection in his will.
          Bruce needs to learn how to read, and he of all people should know the sort of shit media companies pull when it comes to intellectual property.
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Yippiekyaymotherfucker
            Originally posted by Abuse this
            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by peter600 View Post
              Didn't really realise how much money I've spent on things that are floating out in the ether til I read this....

Who gets your digital fortune when you die? - Andrea Coombes&#39 Ways and Means - MarketWatch
              An online only bank account is a bit of a stretch of the imagination and is what probably makes up the vast amount of the 'average' value they calculate. The value of your traditional bank account is also mostly digital anyway. Its the reason why banks explode if everyone tries to withdrawn everything at the same time.

Comment

Working...
              X