Streaming music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming music

I used to use Grooveshark but just switched to Pandora which seems heaps better. Maybe there is something even better out there?
    -

Spotify is great.
    Originally posted by Rich...
    You got me in trouble...

Comment

+1 for Spotify. Pay $11 or so a month and unlimited music basically. Stream it or make it available offline as well.

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
      Spotify is great.
      Best part is I can monitor all the gay shit you listen to

Comment

I like Pandora for just listening to whatever without a particular preference to songs. It has allowed me to discover some music as well using this method.

I tend to use Spotify if I want to listen to a particular playlist/specific tracks.

Comment

amirite
          Originally posted by Rich...
          You got me in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
            Spotify is great.
            Spotify premium for me... I chuck my iPhone on an iDock thingy at work & use the Spotify app to listen to good sounds. I also have the TuneIn Radio app so I can listen to any radio station worldwide - in particular UK BBC Radio 1 :mellow:

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

iTunes Radio + Apple Airports all around my house

Comment

Spotify Premium + Sonos at home. I miss browsing my CD collection, but it is great to have access to so much more stuff at home and at work.

- - - Updated - - -

Spotify Premium + Sonos at home. I miss browsing my CD collection, but it is great to have access to so much more stuff at home and at work.
                Adventure before Dementia

Comment

There's a new version of Subsonic out so I'll upgrade my server to see if it fixes some stability issues I've been having. If not I'll be looking for something new.
                  The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

Google Play Music. Works for me on all my devices and phones and have it streaming to my modded Ouya. $11ish/month for unlimited music, plus you get to upload your own tunes (even itunes). Android app allows caching to SD card and can play via any browser, anywhere. My 2c..

**disclaimer - I'm an Authorised Google Apps reseller

Comment

I've got paid versions of both Spotify and Pandora; I use Pandora when I'm after radio station type listening where it throws up songs of a particular genre and Spotify if I want to listen to particular albums / songs. (which is not able to be done on Pandora)

Interestingly, Pandora's music categorisation is supposed to all be done by humans Music Genome Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia rather than automated sampling. That said it still managed to throw up "American Pie" on a hip-hop station so I'd say they have some work to do on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X