Streaming music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming music

I used to use Grooveshark but just switched to Pandora which seems heaps better. Maybe there is something even better out there?
    -

Spotify here

Just looked at pandora web site- it streams radio stations???

S
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

Comment

They need a thing that blends all the players so you can get maximum music - there are some terrible 'musical' holes in these services.
      Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
      Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Spotify premium for me... I chuck my iPhone on an iDock thingy at work & use the Spotify app to listen to good sounds. I also have the TuneIn Radio app so I can listen to any radio station worldwide - in particular UK BBC Radio 1

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
          I used to use Grooveshark but just switched to Pandora which seems heaps better. Maybe there is something even better out there?
          Pandora is great (and cheap) and I like how it throws new music at you based on your preferences.

Comment

SoundCloud - Share Your Sounds

free streaming, heaps of new music, used by bands to promote their stuff.
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Tunein radio - dial hotmixfunk from France. Fuck your missus.
              Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
              Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Google Play Music (Full subscription). All music, anywhere, any time, any device. Love it.

**Disclaimer - I'm a Google Reseller, but not for Play Music **

Comment

Spotify - been using it for ages and its well worth the 10 bucks a month

Comment

Spotify (Premium)

Gave Pandora a go a couple of weeks back but couldn't be bothered getting my head around it. I think it's ass.

Comment

Also Spotify Premium. Love the way they suggest music to listen to based on your listening preferences.

Get a lot of use out of TuneIn radio pro - another way to discover new music/bands etc.

Comment

The algorithm arguably isn't as good as Pandora, I just prefer Spotify in general.

The 'new' BROWSE feature on Spotify is good.

Browse by 'mood' > 'Mood booster' - got me out of a funk the other day

Comment

Google play music.
                          Sure it's more expensive than the others but it also allows you to save radio songs/playlists you like to your phone thereby greatly reducing the amount of data used on songs you listen to a lot.
                          :stupid:

Comment

So does Spotify and I would assume most other premium accounts.

Comment

Google Play Music (Full subscription). All music, anywhere, any time, any device. Love it.

**Disclaimer - I'm a Google Reseller, but not for Play Music **
                              ..but what if you actually want to store sounds locally? the "always connected " world is a fiction, applicable only to the cities. How do you go on a plane? I actually couldn't work out how to simply buy and download shit to my devices. gave up. I actually miss iTunes .
                              " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

Working...
                              X