Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get films into iTunes on my mac mini

Hi All,
    I know there are many threads on this subject, but I have spent weeks trying to work this out and have got myself confused!
    I have a mac mini with my films on a Synology NAS as ISO's. I'm looking for the best way to get these files into iTunes so I can watch them via apple tv 3, I want to retain as much quality as possible (watching via projector) not worried about file size.
    I'm aware of makemkv and have iVI, however I don't think you can queue with Makemkv? And iVL doesn't seem to support ISO's.
    I need something that batches or queues ISO's and something that works! I tried "I am legend" Blu ray in DVDfab, but the audio did not sync. Looked at pavtube and various other software that all look very similar.
    I guess I want a simple way to convert, with quality, tag/metadata and put into iTunes all my films.
    Please help!Hi All,
    I know there are many threads on this subject, but I have spent weeks trying to work this out and have got myself confused!
    I have a mac mini with my films on a Synology NAS as ISO's. I'm looking for the best way to get these files into iTunes so I can watch them via apple tv 3, I want to retain as much quality as possible (watching via projector) not worried about file size.
    I'm aware of makemkv and have iVI, however I don't think you can queue with Makemkv? And iVL doesn't seem to support ISO's.
    I need something that batches or queues ISO's and something that works! I tried "I am legend" Blu ray in DVDfab, but the audio did not sync. Looked at pavtube and various other software that all look very similar.
    I guess I want a simple way to convert, with quality, tag/metadata and put into iTunes all my films.
    Please help!

Handbrake.

Depending on the version you get it may not play nice with cracking the encryption ( There is a technical explanation but it makes no difference ). If it doesn't play nice download Fairmount. Mount disc or file with that first and then Handbrake will play nice.

Fiddle settings till you are happy with quality.

Can que and automatically send completed file to iTunes. Will start playing after file copies into iTunes so turn volume down if your going to bed.
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Oh yea awesome first post to a bike forum
      The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Location USA....is this part of the Game of Thrones piracy crackdown?

You are aware this is Perth Street Bikes right?
        Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
        Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Working...
        X