This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chew View Post
    Buy on the first rise, sell on the first fall.

Buy, buy, buy!!!

What has skewed this graph?

Higher end sales?

Should have the salespeople frothing.
    Probably incomplete data pending settlements?

Sales numbers off reiwa show slow and steady, and days on market are still up there, but there are ~1,000 less properties on the market than this time last year.

If not frothing, one could have cause to be mildly optimistic for a better 2018.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BJMac View Post
      Probably incomplete data pending settlements?

Sales numbers off reiwa show slow and steady, and days on market are still up there, but there are ~1,000 less properties on the market than this time last year.

If not frothing, one could have cause to be mildly optimistic for a better 2018.

Better for who?
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
        Better for who?

Not bought a new bike in years.

well, 2...
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• Unfortunately my interest in moving has nothing to do with the market, but to do entirely with horrible neighbours who moved in behind us earlier in the year :-(
          I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
          - Sarcasteacher

Comment

• Even better.

Keep old house. Buy/build new one. Move away from feral neighbours.

Rent out old house to uberferals to tick off neighbours.

Once neighbours move out, kick out tenants and sell house as being in a genuinely improving neighbourhood.

Profit [emoji41]

Comment

• Originally posted by shaynus View Post
              Unfortunately my interest in moving has nothing to do with the market, but to do entirely with horrible neighbours who moved in behind us earlier in the year :-(
              Are they homeswest keep dobbing them in.

The house behind me dobbed me in for lighting a bonfire in my own backyard so I dobbed him in for water his gardens everyday including during the sprinkler ban.

You’ll never get away from shit neighbours.
              Last edited by Halo_2; 19-12-2017, 05:10 PM.
              "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Don't know if they are new owners (was for sale) or new tenants (chatted to owner when previous tenants left, he said if it didn't sell he may rent out). Tried Googling the address to get any info. Tried a couple of estate agents that had been involved with previous sales to see if it was rented through them, but no luck. Don't know where else to look to track down who owns it. Don't want to talk to neighbour as the only words he has spoken to us have been agressive / abusive (drug affected? Who knows?) Our kids (lower primary school age) don't even want to play outside anymore, sigh...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BJMac View Post
                Even better.

Keep old house. Buy/build new one. Move away from feral neighbours.

Rent out old house to uberferals to tick off neighbours.

Once neighbours move out, kick out tenants and sell house as being in a genuinely improving neighbourhood.

Profit [emoji41]

I like your thinking! Except, I like the rest of our nieghbours and the area!
                I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
                - Sarcasteacher

Comment

• Contact the council they will give you contact details of owner...not phone number though. You may get some recourse through the owner most people who rent property do not want shitheads as tenants...alternatively firebomb the cunt!...make sure you are on holiday in Melbourne while that happens though hahaha.

Seriously though, good luck... nothing wrong with wanting to escape from shit neighbours..its a shame council are unwilling to get involved with this sort of thing....amazing how quick they are raising the rateable value's...perhaps you should apply for a rebate due to the cunt who moved in?
                  Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

• I tried contacting the council but didn't have any luck. May have a better chance if I go in person?
                    - Sarcasteacher

Comment

I tried contacting the council but didn't have any luck. May have a better chance if I go in person?
                      You won't get anything out of them

If your location is correct welcome to Methandurah, second highest unemployment in the aus.

Comment

Don't know if they are new owners (was for sale) or new tenants (chatted to owner when previous tenants left, he said if it didn't sell he may rent out). Tried Googling the address to get any info. Tried a couple of estate agents that had been involved with previous sales to see if it was rented through them, but no luck. Don't know where else to look to track down who owns it. Don't want to talk to neighbour as the only words he has spoken to us have been agressive / abusive (drug affected? Who knows?) Our kids (lower primary school age) don't even want to play outside anymore, sigh...
                        Plug in the address here, and if it's rented it might show which agency: https://www.realestate.com.au/property
                        One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

• Yeah, tried that. Comes up with no rental history so he must rent it out privately.
                          - Sarcasteacher

Comment

• Thanks for all the info and suggestions people, it is appreciated
                            - Sarcasteacher

Comment

• Just do what everyone else does post it on facebook, armchair police to the rescue.

Comment

• You can get current owner details of any property in WA from Landgate
                                https://www0.landgate.wa.gov.au/titl...icate-of-title
                                will cost you $25
                                Originally posted by mekon
                                Why are pirates called pirates?
                                Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X