X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chew
    replied
    Someone was having a cry on the radio this a.m. that if it is privatised it will start selling off info, snigger.

Leave a comment:

• rgvlee
    replied
    http://www.news.com.au/national/brea...4d70e501504a8b

Watch any/all landgate services increase in cost.

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    Originally posted by shaynus View Post
    I tried contacting the council but didn't have any luck. May have a better chance if I go in person?
    Bayswater and Belmont councils gave us contact addresses for neighbours we had business with...fencing etc. We also got address's for contacting neighbours in regards to a street tree removal. I would approach Mandurah council on a similar context.

Leave a comment:

• MikeL
    replied
    You can get current owner details of any property in WA from Landgate
    https://www0.landgate.wa.gov.au/titl...icate-of-title
    will cost you $25

Leave a comment:

• Halo_2
    replied
    Just do what everyone else does post it on facebook, armchair police to the rescue.

Leave a comment:

• shaynus
    replied
    Thanks for all the info and suggestions people, it is appreciated

Leave a comment:

• shaynus
    replied
    Yeah, tried that. Comes up with no rental history so he must rent it out privately.

Leave a comment:

• Phildo
    replied
    Don't know if they are new owners (was for sale) or new tenants (chatted to owner when previous tenants left, he said if it didn't sell he may rent out). Tried Googling the address to get any info. Tried a couple of estate agents that had been involved with previous sales to see if it was rented through them, but no luck. Don't know where else to look to track down who owns it. Don't want to talk to neighbour as the only words he has spoken to us have been agressive / abusive (drug affected? Who knows?) Our kids (lower primary school age) don't even want to play outside anymore, sigh...
    Plug in the address here, and if it's rented it might show which agency: https://www.realestate.com.au/property

Leave a comment:

• Halo_2
    replied
    I tried contacting the council but didn't have any luck. May have a better chance if I go in person?
    You won't get anything out of them

If your location is correct welcome to Methandurah, second highest unemployment in the aus.

Leave a comment:

• shaynus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    Contact the council they will give you contact details of owner...not phone number though. You may get some recourse through the owner most people who rent property do not want shitheads as tenants...alternatively firebomb the cunt!...make sure you are on holiday in Melbourne while that happens though hahaha.

Seriously though, good luck... nothing wrong with wanting to escape from shit neighbours..its a shame council are unwilling to get involved with this sort of thing....amazing how quick they are raising the rateable value's...perhaps you should apply for a rebate due to the cunt who moved in?

Leave a comment:

• shaynus
    replied
    Don't know if they are new owners (was for sale) or new tenants (chatted to owner when previous tenants left, he said if it didn't sell he may rent out). Tried Googling the address to get any info. Tried a couple of estate agents that had been involved with previous sales to see if it was rented through them, but no luck. Don't know where else to look to track down who owns it. Don't want to talk to neighbour as the only words he has spoken to us have been agressive / abusive (drug affected? Who knows?) Our kids (lower primary school age) don't even want to play outside anymore, sigh...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BJMac View Post
    Even better.

Keep old house. Buy/build new one. Move away from feral neighbours.

Rent out old house to uberferals to tick off neighbours.

Once neighbours move out, kick out tenants and sell house as being in a genuinely improving neighbourhood.

Profit [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I like your thinking! Except, I like the rest of our nieghbours and the area!

Leave a comment:

• Halo_2
    replied
    Unfortunately my interest in moving has nothing to do with the market, but to do entirely with horrible neighbours who moved in behind us earlier in the year :-(
    Are they homeswest keep dobbing them in.

The house behind me dobbed me in for lighting a bonfire in my own backyard so I dobbed him in for water his gardens everyday including during the sprinkler ban.

You’ll never get away from shit neighbours.
    Last edited by Halo_2; 19-12-2017, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BJMac
    replied
    Even better.

Keep old house. Buy/build new one. Move away from feral neighbours.

Rent out old house to uberferals to tick off neighbours.

Once neighbours move out, kick out tenants and sell house as being in a genuinely improving neighbourhood.

Profit [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• shaynus
    replied
    Unfortunately my interest in moving has nothing to do with the market, but to do entirely with horrible neighbours who moved in behind us earlier in the year :-(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X