rental/share house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rental/share house

My marriage has gone to Mexico(without me)....amicable split yadda yadda yadda and so I'm looking for a place to live for me and my 11 year old well behaved dog Molly. Fully employed, non party animal 45 year old open minded bloke. Have kids but they all grown up etc. Looking for a place north of the river, either private rental or share house with chilled person who likes dogs.

Am doing the real estate website stuff, and looked at flatmates .com but every one looks like serial killers. Just thought PSB network worth a go.

PM me.

Cheers
    euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Originally posted by euphoric View Post

Am doing the real estate website stuff, and looked at flatmates .com but every one looks like serial killers.
    PM me.Cheers
    LOL.. Looking @ ya Avatar you'd fit right in heehee

Good luck
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Not NOR but I do have a spare room and love dogs.
      The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

cool, so where? and could you eat a whole one?

Comment

Gumtree and EasyRoomMate.com

I've been sharing my own place for years and met some really cool people.

Sorry to hear about the marriage :/
          Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
          1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Originally posted by euphoric View Post
            cool, so where? and could you eat a whole one?
            I'm in Mt Nasura, (posh Armadale), about 45 minutes from the CBD. I've got a double room upstairs and you'd have your own toilet, bathroom & living room.
            The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

Originally posted by BOFH View Post
              I'm in Mt Nasura, (posh Armadale), about 45 minutes from the CBD. I've got a double room upstairs and you'd have your own toilet, bathroom & living room.
              Sounds awesome. What kind of $ would you be looking for?

Comment

Working...
              X