DESERT COMBAT PATCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DESERT COMBAT PATCH

OK BOYS WHO HAS THE PATCH (ES) TO MAKE MY BF 1942 A WHOLE LOT BETTER?????????
    I HEAR I NEED ONE PATCH TO UPDATE THE 1942 AND THEN ANOTHER TO MOD IT TO DESERT?
    WHO HAS THESE? TOOO BIG TO DOWNLOAD AT WORK AND NO BURNER AT WORK/ NO NET AT HOME YET??!?!?!!
    HELPS

Go to the website www.deej.com.au

That guys a ledgend and if you click on the 'Desert Combat' tab you can find a link and instructions for the Desert Combat mod.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

DEEJ I KNEW YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST BITE!!!HA
      MY MATE AT WORK SAYS HE CAN DESTROY YOU ON THE GAME....
      HIS NAME IS SIMPLETON ????

Comment

:shock: CANNOT DOWNLOAD 600MB AT WORK................
        ANY ONE HAVE THESE ON CD?????
        DEEJ?????

Comment

Your mates a dreamer. 8)

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Re: DESERT COMBAT PATCH

OK BOYS WHO HAS THE PATCH (ES) TO MAKE MY BF 1942 A WHOLE LOT BETTER?????????
            I HEAR I NEED ONE PATCH TO UPDATE THE 1942  AND THEN ANOTHER TO MOD IT TO DESERT?
            WHO HAS THESE? TOOO BIG TO DOWNLOAD AT WORK AND NO BURNER AT WORK/ NO NET AT HOME YET??!?!?!!
            HELPS
            Hey Daz, yeah the patch is farken huge also I don't think the patch likes it if your original is cracked.

BTW DO YOU ALWAYS TYPE WITH CAPS LOCK ON?????
            1, Always look good
            2, Always know what you're doing
            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

yes ace i do always type in caps and why the patch not like a cracked game?

Comment

Just another way that EA can keep a lid on piracy me thinks. Before you load the new patch make sure you find the crack for the patch otherwise it may be a bit painfull having to undo the patch or reinstalling and recracking the original BF
                1, Always look good
                2, Always know what you're doing
                3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

It doesnt matter if you have the updated patch, because if you dont have a legitimate CDKEY you wont be able to play online.
                  If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Hey DEEJ love the movies on the site, thanks for the leach

time for me to beg borrow and steal BF and crank up this Desert Combat.. 8) prepare to have your ass served to you

But just wondered... do you relise theres a difference between reality and the game?

Comment

ME ONLY GONNA PLAY ON LAN......
                      STILL PROBS???

Comment

LAN will be just fine
                        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

deej's ass served up, id like to see that happen.

anybody who got a legit version to play online can join me on 3flwa or Eftel wa-league server#1 or #2.

will be on tonight as of 10:30ish.........

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(")

Comment

anyone know were i can buy BF for half decent price?

Comment

Subdued, thanks yeah I know the diff between ganes and real live.....I fly better in real life.

I bought a second copy of BF1942 recently so that I could have both my PC's playing in the same online game at the same time and I just grabbed it from Harvy Norman. I think it was about $60 and had all the BF1942 add ons. The promotion name is Battlefield 1942 "Re-Load".

Games Warehouse have it here for $80 http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage....asp?gameid=8118 but I'm sure you could get cheeper from someone around town.

Comment

Working...
                              X