Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemesis
    replied
    wHAT wAS tHAT??? i cOULDNT rEAD aNY oF tHAT lAST fEW pOSTS!!! iT aLL lOOKED lIKE hUNDREDS oF gREEN cHARACTERS rUNNING dOWN tHE sCREEN. aRH hELP, tHE aGENTS!!! sAVE ME rABBIT!!!

Leave a comment:

• ChOOkiE
    replied
    hahah.. that uppercase and lowercase writing is doing my head in daz

Leave a comment:

• Flakey
    replied
    Wouldn't want to break it... :roll:

Leave a comment:

• mastrmage
    replied
    What were we thinking!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No You FoOlS i ProcESS HunDRes oF ORdERs A daY And ITs EASiER To LEAVE Caps ON RaTHer Than KeEp TuRninG It On And OfFAll day

Leave a comment:

• mastrmage
    replied
    OBVIOUSLY!

Leave a comment:

• Deej
    replied
    dangerous daz: remember when you typed your nickname in the signup stage of this forum.. how you didnt have CAPS LOCK on.. normal text is typed in lower case for it's ease in legibility.
    Obviously Daz likes ta YELL!!!!!! :o

Leave a comment:

• Deej
    replied
    Yes, single player has missions and stuff that you fight against the puter.
    Although Daz, the computers Artificial Intelligence is very crap. Particularly against air assets as BF1942 didn’t really have any hand held method to take down a chopper/fixede wing, so therefore the AI never really copes very well with Stingers.

It will certainly get you used to playing but you will not be challenged unless you get to play against really people who adapt to real situations and can unpredictable in their approach to a contact.

Leave a comment:

• mastrmage
    replied
    dangerous daz: remember when you typed your nickname in the signup stage of this forum.. how you didnt have CAPS LOCK on.. normal text is typed in lower case for it's ease in legibility.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ELECTRONICS BOUTIQUE WHITFORDS (AND OTHERS) PRICED AT $49.99

BARGAIN BARGAIN

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    SWEET I FEEL A LITTLE QUEEZY HERE AT WORK I THINK I NEED TO GO HOME AND REST
    *CALLS BOSS* AND DREAMS OF BAGHDAD

Leave a comment:

• Klink
    replied
    Klinks Harrier from hell.
    Haha, wish there was more Harriers on the maps.

Yes, single player has missions and stuff that you fight against the puter.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    PAULY BRINGIN HIS ORIGINAL ROUND TONIGHT SO WILL RUN THE PATCHES ON THAT.HAVE THEN WAITING AT HOME READY......
    WILL I BE IN BUSINESS WHEN I DO THIS?
    CANNOT WAIT ALTHOUGH I DONT HAVE NET AT HOME BUT STILL CAN PLAY LAN AND SINGLEPLAYER??
    DOES SINGLE PLAYER HAVE MISSIONS ETC

Leave a comment:

• Deej
    replied
    Yes Daz, with BF1942 you really should buy a legit copy. Main reason is the best gameplay is online and you wont be able to play online with a cracked CD key.

I have also heard other probs with people not being able to successfully install the latest BF1942 patch with a hacked copy.

So do yerself a fav and buy a copy of BF1942, then install the patch (free download), then install Desert Combat (free download) and then standby to get your arse pooned by an Apache and Klinks Harrier from hell.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    GOT THE PATCH TO UPDATE TO VERSION 1.6.19, THEN PATCH THE DESERT COMBAT MOD.THEN THE CRACK I DOWNLOADED (FOR CORRECT VERION) WONT WONT.
    IFD I GET AN ORIGINAL OF 19432 WILL ALL THIS PATCH BUSINESS WORK SWEET?
    *WAITS FOR DEEJ BIN LADENS INPUT*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X